23 December, 2008

A new resolution?

2009 is coming.. Isn't it time for a new resolution..?

Been thru her friendster yesterday.. She indeed become fatter and fatter.. Lolx.. Juz like wat jason described.. Her face almost bloated.. But when looking thru all the pics, a painful sensual running thru my veins.. The good old days and the bad old days.. I really dun deserved such a bitch.. Sigh..

It's complicated. That day went drinking with jason and her at Millions then after that went over to Raining.. Unable to finish up the balance despite her kept wanting to drink more.. We chatted a lot that day.. Surprisingly.. And she gave me a new vision also.. Told me that if there's really another nice gal, told me to go ahead.. Coz she felt it was unfair for me since she's unable to make a decision and commit herself.. It's neither this nor that for her.. Complications leading to nowhere.. Like Carisa always says that i'm the mr nice guy but well, i'm juz bad at rejecting unless i really dun like.. Juz like wat i did that time at Nana where she almost got me and plus those words from her ringing into me.. The more she advises, the more reluctant i'm to end the relation with my gf.. Though deep in there i wish i can, without any hesitation.. In fact, u might be the one who can release me.. But well, i'm again being sealed with a passionate kiss after the raining bar session.. Lolx..

This mth is so broke.. And yet sales so bad.. Worse still, low on stocks made me mad.. But afterall, xmas shld be a joyous occasion.. But wallet had quite a big hole.. lolx.. My sis bought me a Gucci Wallet with clip-function.. In return, i had ordered her an Ipod Nano 8gb limited edition Red. Got a Canon digital camera for my gf, short of the memory card though.. Will be going sls to get her a 8gb for the cam. She's going back to her country juz before my bday and she needed one for the holiday trip.. Bought myself a new specs finally.. Damn broke now..

Went to enrol for my class 2A liao and booked TP on the 18th Feb. Went for stage 1 and cleared with one try. WTF lor. =.= Unexpected. Coz the 2A bike is totally diff from my TZM.. Much more powerful but the bike that i gotten is awfully lousy with bitting point so far off. Not used to it. The body is much bigger than my bike. The weight is so much heavier than my bike. Hopefully i dun break my record of 1-time-pass for all tests. Lolx.. Going to enrol for my class 3 when next yr comes. Afterall, car is much better and more comfy.. Less danger..

My bike is finally settled. =.= Waste so much of my time and money.. Think will be selling it off or by trading in for 2A bike. Think will get S4.. But spec 1 will do i guess.. I dun need so good since i intend to change to car..

Sales been real bad lately and stocks had been reduced to dust today. Knn. She said since i dun wanna go show, she as well STN all stocks out. Wtf lor. Since when i said that. He called me and ask if my side got stocks or not only lor, not ordering me to go expo. If he ordered me to go, would i say a NO to that order? Think this time is gana framed and words are being put in my mouth. Freaking this superstore is not the only one that i can work at. Bastard and Bitch. A bastard who thinks with his cock and talks with his balls. A bitch who listens with her CB and talks with big hole. Pui. I dun have to be under your account. Precisely, i dun take the fucking bitch salary, less the fucking bastard. Wonder when they getting retrenched. Think pretty soon bah. Old liao shld rest at home or clean the toilet. Shld not waste on company's money. Piss.

Genting trip in Jan. =D In fact, really waiting for it coz can go overseas.. Lolx.. Though i dun gamble and i hate gamble, i dun mind going for exploration. So excited that i immediately did my passport online but got a feeling that i will still need to go down to ICA for photo.. =.= Anyway, spending money like nobody business. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz. Still haven't settle my bills yet lolx.. Hope they dun cut me out so fast..