10 December, 2008

Really feeling very tired.. When the tension is too great to handle, it might juz snapped.. Even a rubberband had got its limit, less said a human. Been quite tolerant already.. Guess it's really time for me to say goodbye to my TZM.. A bad choice at the start.. Indeed bikes are like computers, similar to human.. One illness cured, another came then followed by another.. Never-ending shits, pile after another then another.. Regarding the other, i'm also growing tired.. Maybe it's time soon. Wo ye ke yi yi xi guan yi ge ren shen huo.. Though i dun need nobody but i'm fine with nobody either.

Some things had to be resolved before i start being unfaithful, coz that can be addictive.. Afterall, i haven't had enuff fun yet, not juz yet.. Bah, water flows surely to the sea. What comes around goes around. It's not the end yet it's juz another begining to start with. Anyway, it's far end that matters and not juz the near future. Still, my mindset of locals is still the same. None can be trusted. lolx..

Today Adam says how two-faced i am. Well, i juz need to cater myself to the world juz to make a simple living by earning meanie $700 per mth. Stop! Dun suan me! I'm really earning $700 basic pay per mth mah!! >.< I'm not lying!!

Talking abt two-faced, i can still rmb Dawn's face on how she can change that so quickly.. I kinda miss those days where i always disturb her from opposite when we are working at Suntec.. I still waiting for her to intro that cute gal to me. Neck long long liao lor. ZzZzZzZzZz.. Anyway, good things are worth waiting. I wonder.. Coz that's a MIS.. Oops!

So fake everyday.. That smiling face is nothing but a fake. So tiring.. Someone did mentioned that i'm good at acting innocent.. =.= Aiyo i may look blur while i know what's going on but that doesn't mean i have to get myself into quicksand.. Even though i dun get involved, nothing's gonna change a thing. Even if getting involved does that mean it will really change something? I'm not the kind who will waste meaningless time on trival matters which doesn't even concern my life..

If i feel something's gonna worth my effort, i wun even think for a moment to help out. I know i wun die even if i'm alone coz the world is too big, not to even mention small fly. Some things what u meant to see may not be what u think u had seen. More than to meet the eyes. Because reality itself is not as simple as ABC. Juz like how someone spur out however much more the someone earning, that someone still ended up with nothing. Juz like how someone spur out however much the someone saving, that someone still ended up with nothing in the end. This is quite confusing coz i have to be careful with what's posted here. There are eyes all around and i may mean no harm but harm might juz come anytime anywhere. Not that i really care nor it concern me. But i feel that both are neither right nor wrong. There's no such thing as a definite...

Some says it's a wastage for holiday trips..
Some says it's a wastage for good food..
Some says it's a wastage for pampering others..
Some says it's a wastage for gambling off..
Some says it's a wastage for being thrifty..
Some says it's a wastage for drinking while deteriotating body..
Some says it's a wastage for DIAO HUA..

There's so much wastage logically known by many but how come there are still ppl doing so?

Juz like how i never believed in 4D and yet once in a blue moon i still do buy $1..?
Juz like how i detest my own dad in wasting money on beer and cigerettes yet i'm doing it as well..?
Juz like how i hate ppl who gamble and yet i used to try it..?
Juz like how i hate ppl who took drugs and yet i still got friends who are like that..?

Juz like how i hate myself for being myself. Why was i born in the 1st place.. Damn.

Dun get me wrong. I dun need any sympathy nor do i need anyone. I'm fine with myself becoz i did, for 26yrs. Can't wait till March. Damn.

When in that state of mind where nothing goes in, that's where life buoy comes in. It's no longer there.. Not juz any life buoy will do, coz 'life buoy' do have an 'expiry'.. And yes i'm very fussy on that though can be easily satisfied and pleased on most occasions. Unfortunately, not.

Well, i guess i'm on my own. Ya, all along.. It's gonna be me, myself and i.
X'mas, New yr, CNY, Bday, Valen, Holi.. Even though already got events but inside still alone. Nothing's gonna change a thing for that.. But it's ok...