04 December, 2008

Lazy to do much posting lately.. Tired of taking trains. Duh.. But there's so much to see on the train. Lolx.. See no evil mah.. Touch then evil lor.. =P

Been much into beer lately, all thanks to mr richard.. lolx.. But i'm still controlling myself. So refrain.. Yest went QB with richard only.. The table next to us came two ladies and immediately i spotted one who looks familiar but yet i juz cannot figure how where when. This Veron very very familiar lor and she also thought so but we aren't in the same sec sch leh. This ain't Deja Vu coz there's a little memories in her seeing me before. What the heck is going on? Anyway, richard hooked up that Regina while i did nothing. Yup nothing again.. At 1st was having the mood but the last 'bottoms up' got me outta mood entirely with no interest in anything except for wanting to go home that badly. Yeah, that's the bad point of me getting drunk.. When ppl drunk, they can go around vomiting here and there then can make joke outta it. Whereas i can't vomit, coz if i did, i'm as good as a dead fish.

And great, now almost everywhere in BQ know me as Nemo. =.=" ZZZZZZ.. The point is why am i in such a high profile state. Anyway, time to ration. Finally got my baby back to health with several IVs.. lolx.. Yeah, bikes also can be IVed. Next would be washing and polishing it back to clean clean.. Then finally would be going for changing of parts and maybe a little spraying for touch up..

Heard comments on my singing. It's been a while since i last heard that.. Bad sign.. Coz when that happens, bad things cropping up one after another.. This mth is a bad mth with so many bad things happening.. Juz gana caught for my visor for being too dark.. $50 fine. Wtf. I guess it's time to get full-face with no visor then get my specs and sunglass..

Finally sent my dopod for repairs.. They are unable to give me a 1-to-1 exchange policy due to it's repairable. Duh.. Anyway, it's still under warranty. Can't wait to have it back... Life's so miserable without it..

Sis said she will be booking the tix for Bangkok next mth for Feb trip.. I still wanna go Taiwan leh.. Maybe i shld go alone... Go there alone and no matter what i do, no one there to disturb. Like, shopping with my own sweet time, makan with my own sweet time, explore with my own sweet time.. Life's too hectic that one must enjoy once a while with a little pampering in the right area.. I dun need any materials to satisfy my needs, emo and soul.. It's the pleasure that satisfy my thirst for serenity.. WTF am i toking abt? Argh. I juz wan a break.

Guess it's time to clear the rest of my bad debts in the near future.. Never-ending shits. How i wish i got wings to fly away or if not juz stopped breathing in my sleep. Anyway, it's not important anymore whether if i exist. I yearn ceased to exist..


I think i still prefer short hair..

What's with that sour feeling in there..?

Shld i still stay at Causeway Point..?

Maybe i shld not get a car any sooner..

I wonder what lies in the future..

I think i need my med back too...

Afterall, it's me, myself and i..