26 December, 2008

It's been such a long week.. Time is so hard to pass.. So many things to do... =.= Yet at work so little to be done with such low amount of stocks.. I'm left with mainly display sets... Wtf..

Went for my motor prac 2 this morning.. Wakey so early at 6.30am.. =.= During the lesson on bumpy course, lost control and fell down. The metal guard press right on my right leg, to be precise, my toes.. My shoe is a soft type not safety boots.. Damn 3 toes swollen. Damn pain lor. Stupid bike so heavy lol.. But i'm not giving up yet. The next time i will pass my stage 2. Hmpf!

Went to vicom to have my bike checked, passed liao.. No more smokey bike. Went over to Queensway and have my valve checked coz bike is maxed out at 70km/h. Diao.. The screw came out again.. This time my technician use a rubber tube to block it off.. Saying if it doesn't help then i gotta change valve liao.. Another hundred odds. Then the fairing i haven't change also.. Also a hundred plus.. wtf almost 1k liao if i count this way.. Juz for servicing.. =.= He advise me to go for a trade-up.. Think maybe i will get a 'little lamp' or wave or sparks or x1.. Small is good.. Juz like how i always prefer small gals.. lolx.. Perv..

Juz for her only. Went to Orchard yest nite and did some shooting and filming.. Though to singaporeans this is a bo liao thing to do, but not for the case of foreigners.. Anyway, she dun have the time to go down to snap so i do it on her behalf so that when she's going back to china, she can show her family members on the season in sg.. Reached Orchard and it's so crowded there.. Unable to really film while walking.. Needed a handycam instead.. Sigh.. Did many shots along the way and several videos all the way to Plaza Singapura then from there walk home coz no more public transport other than taxi.. Did not ride coz Orchard had been sealed off so juz walk lor.. This is at least something little that i can do.. Well yeah, i still dote on her.. When on the way home, she accompany me on the fone till i walked home. Despite she's cycling and doing delivery.. So dangerous for her.. I told her that special events are nothing much unless there's someone there beside to share the joy.. She felt my neglect.. Kept apologise but well, there's nothing we can do.. Maybe if i burn down the shop she's working at? Lolx... I'm not that unreasonable.

Mon and tue will be my off day.. Think mon will go see if i can change bike as well as settle my installment.. Hopefully my fone also ready for collection.. Think tue will meet up with her bah.. Long time no be with her liao.. Somemore this coming wed which is her off day, she still have to work coz her aunt got open shop.. Still thinking of bring her to mount faber and maybe a trip of cablecar also.. ZzZzZzZzZzZz.. Bo bian lor.. Think meet her liao then when she go work, i go home play game bah.. Need to chiong more wars... Yup i'm back into my game.. More healthy also lol.. But i dun mind going for a few glasses since Pamela kept msg me to go down support her.. Can lah think can support even if she's on top.. Oops! =X Time to go work. Sian. Go work to stand not to sell coz nothing to sell.. Waste time.. But still got to go.. Integrity problem. =.=