06 December, 2008

That day went to do bike and saw Huining there collecting her phantom with her friend.. She's wearing her uniform, like a dress, and yet she's riding.. =.= Power.. Lolx.. She still looks the same except that she had her teeth done already.. Been so many yrs liao of coz done liao lah.. Duh.. Still as attractive as before but she saw me and cannot recognised me.. =.= When i sms her then she know it was me, still thought which ah beng looking at her.. lol.. Please leh.. I so guai where got beng..? ZzZzZzZzZzZz.. And she's still on P-plate? Weird. Think she did not remove lah..

The excessive white smoke from my bike is driving me crazy lol.. Need to go put more cotton into the exhaust, heard from one colleague.

Sales going pretty normal as usual.. Ppl saying i 'cannot eat finish'.. =.= Dun have lor.. Can't even reach my target.. Sigh..

Pretty laid back lately.. Laying low on drinking also.. Good good.. Healthy lifestyle.. Lolx.. Botak din come work for quite a few days liao. Dunno what happened.. Hope he's ok..

Asked my sis to check for the flight to Taiwan in March.. When dad heard that, he was surprised that i was going alone. =.= I mean, what's there to be surprising.. Though in a foreign land, but still that place ain't indonesia nor thailand neither malaysia. That place shld be safe for solo-ing.. Not the least scared but more of looking forward to it. Something new ready for a little exploration.. Thrill. This is what they so-called adventure..? Free and easy, backpacked everything and go.