20 July, 2009

The day when i drank alone..

Suddenly feel tired again.. Lolx.. Alone in the pub drinking beer till 3am+.. Wah if i carry on like that drinking, sooner or later sure gana scolded by my biao mei jennifer again.. Lolx.. She kept nagging at me liao.. Still wanna tag along somemore.. =.=" Haiz.. Juz now msg her and told her i unable to meet her for dinner on tue.. Due to my RT in the evening.. And tue also my off day.. Whole day juz like that burnt..? Sian.. Then upon finishing msg, gana a good nite kiss from her. =.=" I was like, wtf.. Lolx.

Think not only i drunk, she also drunk liao.. Lolx.. Anyway, among all my 9 biao mei, she's the only one closest to me and also the prettiest of all.. My ex did saw her during CNY and she also said jenn very pretty. Lolx.. Well, definitely she is. And somemore she already taking care of the family by sharing burden with her older sis Amy.. Such gal hard to find.. If anyone were to bully her, i sure go all out. Same goes for all my close friends.. I treat everyone else juz like my family members.. Of coz, especially gals.

There'll be some exceptions lah.. Juz like how i dare to allow carol to follow my group of not so close friends to go for supper after drinking.. Juz like how i allow a drunk cyndi to go alone to meet her own friends after work despite knowing she totally drunk.. Juz like how i allow a friend to 'dance' with Jasmine at club when they dun even know each other.. Anyway, not impt lah.. Those who i really protect, i will. Play is play, some things are not meant to be played with. Juz like my samsung promotor, though not very close but i will still protect her. Needless to say for those who i'm very close to.

Suddenly cyndi called me and told me she at vivo this noon.. Said she's shopping alone.. Disturb her and asked how come dun ask other guys to accompany her since she got so many around her.. Said scared i dun like and also she dun usually ask guys to accompany her for shopping.. =.=" I mean, i dun even bother if u gonna ask another guy or not, watever for telling me all these.. There was once when i was toking to her on the fone, somehow or another i felt she's so much like nickole.. =.=" Except that figure totally not comparable lah.. But either way, anything that brings back bad memories are all outta of my league.. Mainly childish youngsters and married women and also wu-fa-zhang-wo.. Erm, though my biao mei is 19 but she's different.. Lolx.. =P And i'm especially attracted to gals who smell nice and/or nice eye contacts which can makes me feel comfortable when i look into their eyes and dun feel shy.. Lolx! I sound like a perv.. =X

Think will be having a wishlist coming out when i changing my blogskin.. Those things will be what i need to go shopping for, alone.. I dun really enjoy shopping with ppl coz i always dunno what i want and indecisive which always make ppl uneasy, so i rather walk alone..

Tired.. I need some sleep already.. Gotta settle for my bike tml..