19 July, 2009

The end is near.. The dream is near.. I hope i hope.. I pray i pray.. Class 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ =D

Posted for my bike, trying to get it out of my hand so that i can move on to getting my 4-wheels.. I dun wanna pay both at the same time.. Will die lor with this kind of pay i'm getting... Though i'm still better off some of my friends lah.. Study more doesn't mean u will confirm earn more. Duh.. That time when did a 1-time pass on my class 3, somehow happy somehow not very.. Happy coz no need to take again and waste money.. Not coz sibei sian, always 1-time passes.. LOLX! Really mah.. PSLE, N-Level, O-Level, Poly tests, basic theory, final theory, riding theory, class 2b, class 2a, class 3, army class 3. =.=" But it's a story that u can brag for life.. lolx..

All thanks to pay delay, mountain getting higher and higher.. All thanks to pay delay, savings going up and up... All thanks to pay delay, loan-outs more and more.. =.=" My life is indeed a mess. Damn when will i ever get my house..?

Leaving for good? Maybe soon.. Preparation in progress.. Suffer now and enjoy later.. Maybe i shld? Ya, maybe i shld..

Drinking is not evil, i am evil.. =.="

Clarifications:
1. I do have a little interest in her in the past but somehow got turn off really bad by her attitude and behaviour at work. I know everyone told me she's not very good-looking but well, i'm an anything guy so long i feel comfortable.. But well, i'm not comfy anymore.

2. There's nothing between me and samsung, that's why i blew up and got heated. Not that i cannot take jokes but i cannot take it when ppl disturb others juz becoz of me. Simple. Wanna disturb me all the way, i'm fine but leave her alone.

3. I go drinking place is not entirely becoz of her. That place the other boss is my good brother, mr chris. We used to brave the front together and faced the storm. I told leon, if i dunno the boss at all i dun even intend to go for even once.

4. There's nothing going on between me and her. Though i'm an anything guy but i dun really anyhow eat fish whether fresh or rotten. I got my own taste bud. Whatever i dun like, i will never eat even if it's been forcible to my mouth. I may be a wolf but absolutely not a hungry wolf.

5. There's nothing going on between me and her whether got many many soft toys or not. I can treat each and every gals juz like my own gf but doesn't mean they ARE my gf. =.=" I'm all along like that to everyone. Even my best friend's gf last time when we go clubbing.

6. It's not that i always wan to be late for work.. I'm not taking things for granted.. I think i really had a bit too much inside me or maybe i'm really getting old already.. Maybe i really shld...

Saw that gal twice and somehow she seems to know me at the 1st time we met.. o.O Again, many said she's a flop and cannot make it. But the eye contact is mutual.. Since dunno when i last came across a gal whom i can look her into her eyes and i dun feel shy yet comfortable.. Wtf.. Wat's going on with me..? Maybe i'm destined to walk alone..?

Long time never woo gals liao, like machiam dunno how to woo le.. Lolx.. Previous and previous both also no need to woo de coz it's the other way round... Then with this two rs already past 4yrs liao.. Really rusty le.. So, whenever i feel that i'm getting it, i will refrain.. I'm a happy pill to many but hard to be a longevity pill.. Layman term, i can make many ppl happy as a happy pill, but i also made myself a longevity pill to certain special someone but always got walked out and abandoned.. So, watever for to be a longevity...?

Human are very funny creatures... When ppl treat u good, u 'might' not really appreciate nor even really rmb it.. But when u treat ppl good, u will always feel better more shiok.. This is call fan jian. =.=" Juz like how good nickole that time treat me, i always wanna treat huiwen, connie and raine better than i treat nickole.. =.=" Of coz got many more gals name no mention lah.. Then when she treat me bad, however good dawn wanna treat me i longing to treat nickole good..

(女)白茫茫的星光
洒在长长路上
想念的冰凉
你知道吗
你浅浅的微笑
深似海的眼光
都能掀起我
滔天的巨浪

(男)你相信吗
这是命吗
这次我们放弃抵抗
哪怕拥抱
在身上
画下深深的伤

(合)只要看你一眼一瞬间
哪怕是最后画面
我的世界
因为爱过而完美
谁都不该离太远
只要看你一眼一瞬间
足够我熬过千年
我不后悔
爱若让末日提前
我们要一起
好好迎接那句点

(女)白茫茫的星光
洒在长长路上
想念的冰凉
你知道吗
你浅浅的微笑
深似海的眼光
都能掀起我
滔天的巨浪

(男)你相信吗
这是命吗
这次我们放弃抵抗
哪怕拥抱
在身上
画下深深的伤

(合)只要看你一眼一瞬间
哪怕是最后画面
我的世界
因为爱过而完美
谁都不该离太远
只要看你一眼一瞬间
足够我熬过千年
我不后悔
爱若让末日提前
我们要一起
好好迎接那句点

(女)如果相爱是错
(男)错过又算什么
(合)这一次我们
宁死不放手
往彼此的心里跳
跳过天荒地老
wo oh ...
只要看你一眼一瞬间
哪怕是最后画面
我的世界
因为爱过而完美
谁都不该离太远
只要看你一眼一瞬间
足够我熬过千年
我不后悔
爱若让末日提前

我们要一起

好好迎接那句点