30 July, 2009

Silence

Nothing mentioned, nothing said, nothing to hint. He knew i'm clever and i could have guessed it long ago.. Not bad.. Can read my mind and actions. Lolx. If not would i juz simply fly away like a butterfly to another gal.. Well, since i'm not needed as much as that time several weeks ago, my job is done as a temp life buoy.. Though still dun wanna let go of this life buoy but well, sooner or later it will still drift away.. That's life. =) Juz that this little buoy is a bit disappointed without learning the light directly despite throwing a few tricky questions here and there.. Well, to be frank. This is LIGHT. Not like my past, she's married. Not as if i can tell the whole world.. We can only hide wherever and whenever we can.. It's miserable without status. Relax, i'm toking abt myself.. =) So long both are alright, i'm cool abt it. Coz i'm sandwiched, I've never liked to be sandwiched especially when things turned sour or bitter. It's neither left nor right for me. Thus i would never intro friends to friends unless u all help urself.. Both willing parties then no one can blamed me!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! =P =D =X

Life buoy 3 times in a mth.. Wtf.. And that time when the dark wings fell, there's nothing for me to seek on to.. Afterall, it's still me myself and i who will stand up all by myself me and i.. The alcohol doesn't helps. The singing doesn't helps. The games doesn't help. Only the mask that helps, as if the world is still spinning while inside the time had stopped.. Well, i'm already up and standing anyway. No point dwelling in the past. Locked it within me. Thanks for the happy moments though.. You wun be able to know that i posted this but still thanks for those days. I will keep those memories for good..

Been feeling sick lately.. =.=" That time also almost every night go.. But how come now is accompany her then become like that..? It's not her fault at all, i know.. Ppl kept telling me not to spend so much on her. wtf. Shld i rather spent on cyndi then? That one more worst. Like i said, she's like my ex. There's no way i would allow myself to fall back into the net thus i will not accept her at all. This one is different. She's not the type who would spend off guys. Rather, she is the one who had been supporting her bf. Duh.. I was juz abt to badmouth her bf but i guess i had backspaced it all.. No point toking abt him since she's the one involved and not me.. Haiz.. It's a TRAP!! But she's enjoying it. Bobian.. She's always okay with all guys and not okay with most gals.. =.=" My ex used to forbid me to even talk to her despite her being working juz opposite my shop.. Even her name and sms and calls were not allowed in my fone.. Luckily her number easy to rmb juz like mine..

Dun get me wrong.. I dun love her at all juz that i treat all the same despite anyone or everyone disapprove of my doings.. I'm like every gal's acting bf knn.. Dunno good or bad. =.=" But dun worry lah, i got my limit..

Tue whole day slack at home feeling sick.. Sleep a while wake up then sleep then wake up.. Suddenly dunno what to do at home... Play game also not right, go drink also not right, msn chat also not right, watch anime also not right, sleep also not right. Totally lost.. Feel like going up mount faber.. Long time no go there liao.. But i tio raped there, so dark... LOLX...

Sometimes do things according to mood might lead to some unexpected findings... Juz like that time went to bukit batok vicom for bike inspection then head back to cwp.. By right i go on the direct route.. Somehow or rather with a blank mind can turn to dairy farm then to bukit panjang then after Pending LRT turn right to move past the coffeeshop we used to have breakfast together then past her block on the right side.. Why did i take such a long way..? No idea.. I wasn't even thinking abt her at all.. Contradicting actions.. Juz like that day cyndi jio me out to far east.. Met her there and shopped for perfume then head to bugis to get a guess bag for her mommy then to boatquay.. The whole day she juz simply treat me like her bf. =.=" Take her bag, makan together, use tissue to help me clean my mouth, hold my hands to bring me cross the road, lying on my shoulder while in arcade, hold my waist while on my bike, bring her for supper and tabao for her mommy also, lastly send her home. =.="

I think i'm a bit too much.. I should not be treating all gals equally.. Lolx... Dawn and Celena are exceptional though.. And needless to say, Jasmine also coz since that 1st chalet she's on my top list of protect list.. =) Jasmine is inside my best friends group of almost 2 decade. Almost... Jennifer also, my biao mei. Of all biao meis, this one is the most prettiest and also the one i dote most coz she's the most guai and sensible one while others only know how to pick on me. Of coz she also dote on me lah, arbo kept nagging me telling me not to always go boatquay and mixed around with those ah lians like cyndi.. =.=" That noon met her for lunch she even took my fone and checked on me.. Not sure if she got took cyndi's number or not and scold her upside down for asking me go drink drink drink.. =X Fierce.. But IMO, hainanese gals are good wife-makers.. Juz like my ex, alicia.. She really go all out to take care of her partner.. Jennifer also half-hainanese.. =)

Ah... Nose is like a running tap! Juz now riding kept wanting to sneeze sneeze and sneeze! So dangerous! KNN! If tml morning not okay gotta see doctor liao..