21 July, 2009

Feverish...

Wat a tough day.. Woke up coughing, and i knew going to be sick liao.. Indeed slight fever came and made me energyless... Intend to see doc and go home early.. Due to too many patients and too busy, in the end 10pm finish work.. =.="

Hopefully next really can get to meet up Celly!! Super duper long time no see my sweetie liao!! It's my bad.. That time only my best female friends num are saved to my pixon with pics on and those numbers are gone when i format my pixon.. Luckily many i got retrieved back like my ex's, dawn, jess, etc.. =.="

I need more vitamin M liao.. Need to recover all my loans out there.. Coz when sold my bike, my expenses will surely go up due to liability of my car and can't afford to anyhow spend... Drinking shld be cut.. Dating shld be up.. =x

Feel like going swimming and gym.. Juz so suddenly got the urge.. Well, cali fitness is definitely out.. I juz can't stand gays.. Maybe true yoga from vivo.. Or budget, safra club.. Lolx.. I miss Fort Canning Club.. Swimming, sauna and jaccuzi.. OMG!!

Why am i always looking back at the closed doors..? Haiz.. They cause so much misery.. I need my happy pills too.. Torn wings i have had.. Anyone out there to fix me up..? Izzit really so hard to let go...? Merely more than a yr together.. No status no commitment no nothing juz pure companionship to her.. Why am i still so upset..? So i do loved her though initially only needed someone...?

I'm not emo today.. Juz feel empty and still aimless, still directionless..

华丽的房间
孤独在旁边
唱不出快乐
伤悲是附赠的
歌词字里行间
弥漫着思念
眼眶是防线
强忍决堤崩溃

敬失恋一杯
就把回忆灌醉
点点滴滴过去
还在歌里徘徊
勇气再多一点
就能潇洒一些
笑说我无所谓

敬昨夜一杯
今晚独自过夜
怎么我的视线
还有你的画面
既然爱要不回
在情歌里找一点安慰

分手有多快乐
我努力体会
在ktv过夜
算不算是起点
没有你的世界
是如此乏味
我声嘶力竭
你有没有听见

敬失恋一杯
就把回忆灌醉
点点滴滴过去
还在歌里徘徊
勇气再多一点
就能潇洒一些
笑说我无所谓

敬昨夜一杯
今晚独自过夜
怎么我的视线
还有你的画面
既然爱要不回
在情歌里找一点安慰