21 October, 2009

Back from supper

Mum went CWP to find me.. =.=" She went out with her friends so drop by cwp.

Supposed to send her home 1st before meeting dawn and her friend to geylang to eat supper.. Asked mum if she wanna go and she said she's fine with it so we went lor..

Ordered fu kin min and yee min.. AKA hokkien mee and yee mee. Wtf afterall i'm a cantonese kia ok! I juz dun feel like speaking in cantonese.. And i juz sang a bit chen xiao chun song wo bu shi wei ren two days back in martin.. Long time no sing liao..

After food, dawn's friend walk back home as he stays nearby then i send her home before heading home with my mum.. indeed whole day like no mood like that.. Well, i really not emo-ing lah nor am i sad.. Dessy asked me in msn why i sound so sad like that, as in thru words he could actually 'feel' it! Nabei... No wonder he got so many gals friends... Oops! =x Well, actually i also not less but much lesser than him and i mean much much lesser than him.. Lolx..

In fact, after my these two ex, i had drift away from a lot of gals liao.... When i'm attached, there's no point in having so many close gals to me what.. No fair to partner.. And yet, things can happen despite a little commitment.. =.=" I cannot promise that i will not anyhow eat but i can guarantee i will not anyhow eat.. Promises are meant to be broken.. At least, that's wat i believed..

Time is running out and there's no ways and also no point to draw in more gals into my circle.. Tired.. Shag.. So dead..

Next wk i supposed, everything will be up and running.. The plan will be put into action and execute.. Time will never be enuff.. Pls make it fruitful.. Even though it may not turn out fruitful, i dun wan to regret.. Living in regrets..

I'm so into her words/phrases.. It's been a long time since i last felt someone who can really catch my attention in her mind rather than look.. The undisclosed "the one" was the one whom i admire her chinese phrases.. Lately gotten back in contact with her liao but that feeling no more le.. =.=" A shadow is what that's left..

I think when we two really comes into contact, there might be lots to share between life and experiences.. It's been long time since i can find someone whom i can comfortably talk to.. Usually i merely talks a little.. No one really break my ice and let me speak my mind freely without the barrier being the devil.. Like what celena did? o.O But that feeling is long gone.. Sorry sweetie, not that i dun wanna find u.. =( I miss the esplanade days...

Tired sia.. Seems like always not enuff slp..

If u wan me to close my wings, i'm afraid they might not open anymore.. Every single little thing can close the wings by certain percentage.. The max is 100%.. Every single little thing can open the wings by certain percentage too.. Closing is easier than opening... I'll leave it to fate and ur own doings.. It's not every single gals i'll do that for her..

Ever since last wk, i realised that she never deleted my sms.. =.=" If not how come my singtel keep on beeping instead of my m1? o.O Or was it becoz i mentioned only dawn msg me on my singtel that's y i was being beep on that fone also? Lolx.. Shi wo xiang tai duo.. Ni zhong zhe yang shuo... Lolx.. Time to slp. =.="