30 October, 2009

O.o

It's how amazing u can score points from an impossible 3-pointer. =.= And i never even say anything neither hint, and u 'chop'. In it goes. =.="

How do i let go? I mean i'm juz tired.. Forgotten how to emo, how to enjoy, how to happy, how to sad. Numbness got me. "emotionless" she said. That's bad, utter suffering..

Staying focus is wat i wanted now... Not in my job, not in love, not in family. Well then, guess it already..? Sometimes its not i dun share but no point to.. It will not affect others so why not bottled it up? This way, no one else will get infectious by the troubled virus.. Anyway i dun need help nor do i seek help.. So be it..

I never needed love, juz maybe there's someone there beside. Dun even have to talk, dun even have to touch me.. Serenity is wat i love best. At somewhere quiet all by myself or maybe with another, enjoy the quietness and calmness when midnight falls..

All i need is simplicity though i shown complications to confuse and yet acting blur like a bloody bastard.

Yet to find that feeling back..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone