20 October, 2009


A broken vase can never be perfect again no matter how hard u tried to fix it back.. All that's left are memories for us to keep. There's no turning back nor a need to turn back..
My principle as usual.. No matter the pain, i shall embrace it with a smile, not tears.
I'm glad u still keep my tweety bird.. I've lived my life for you, now i shall live on for myself..
Loved ya, XL. =)
Alcohol and beer are no longer my best friends. =)
Clarification: I'm not only into MIT or MIV or MIM or watever u could think of. I'm a simple guy who NEEDS a simple life with anyone, though life itself is not simple as it can be.. Juz that, pure sorrows that brought no confi in the future..
Every step could mean something.. I dun juz drift for no reason.. Instincts are sharpen so naturally that i could feel as if i'm a mimosa.. Someone said that's the so-called "walls".. Nevertheless, i believe 'it' will stay strong and long-lasting enuff as a protective layer..
Wu hua bu ying feng. No flower doesn't attracts bees. I said to her before in my chinese blog and she knew the hint.. Wu feng bu tou mi, she countered. =.=" I'm not juz the typical mammal or beast or animal..
I've felt it again.. The non turning on of msn.. The 'starhub effect'.. It's all becoz of certain situations or maybe someone or maybe some ppl.. I'm sensitive to little changes in reactions.. Falling back is not a choice but an alternative reality. Yup, the truth is ugly though it doesn't concern me at all.. When i spread my wings, that doesn't mean will spread for eternity.. There's no such thing as forever..
Twilight is afterall a fairytale, it's reality that we are living in and facing against..
It's been more than 24hrs since i last slept in.. Tired and shag out...