24 October, 2009

New lease

Shocking news from rebecca. =.=" She said everyone also know and she's the last to know, then if she's the last then i will be the last last. =.=" Lolx.. Jokes aside on that day, dun take it seriously ah, manster. =x

Late night went over to kovan to meet up the guys and chat all the way till almost 2am.. =.=" In fact, it's very brief and overall of everything.. The plans, the kicks-in, the resolutions, the problems, the activities, the foreseen upcomings, etc..

Things gonna get busy... The passion is on, the blood is boiling like an adrenline rush.. I hope i'm not too positive till they are scared of me.. =.=" When one objective is clear, one will work towards the objective no matter what are the hurdles ahead. Slacking off is not a question, i'm only scared nothing to do.. I dun mind everything caught me till i got not enuff slp every now and then or till my both hands are so full.. I only scared i got nothing to do.. All i'm left is time and time is not enuff, it's short.. If wanna strive, i wanna strive high. Arbo pull down. I dun like to waste time and effort doing fruitless thing. Believe in it and strike. Now or never, we had all came halfway of lifetime.

A lot of brain cells burnt.. Scared gonna no time to do my own things and for friends.. But if fruits are what i wanted, sacrifices are must-do. I love gaming, i give up. I love pool and drink, i give up. I love relaxing, i give up. Mind must be in a state 24/7 thinking how to get the 200 grands. Nabeiz.. Even if the rest hack care and nua, i would also wanna carry on and head to that goal..