16 October, 2009

Since the day i said i will not accept u for u are so much like her, the agreement had been verified..

But why does it still bothers me when i am the one who said that and swore on that..?

Contradicting as usual...

Juz like how 10yrs ago how i rejected the gal that i like yet i denied the fact so firmly juz becoz i felt i'm not good enuff for her despite her not even minding anything...

Status is juz a material fact, if not how the hell would i have had accept a wife as my gf.. Initial still thot it's juz a game, afterall it's all my fault that i dunno how to hit-and-run... Always hit and dun run... That's why i'm afraid of these games and wun even dare to play with fire and remain cold-blooded..

Everyone are talking abt her and me.. Well, really nothing between us... I really treat every single as my own and i dun see any wrong in those.. If such meant something, wouldn't every single gal are my targets? Then wouldn't i have been super duper busy?

Maybe i'm not juz cut-out to be the typical guy-next-door or guy-sure-like-that or guy-only-want-one-thing. I'm juz an abnormal guy. So naturally will be outcast bah..

Aquarius, the air of mystery. Why the heck i fall onto that. =.=" Maybe it's juz me..