10 June, 2005

I hate ppl who dun keep their promises and those who made empty promises. Damn pissed off with such ppl. Why do i hate it so much? Coz i'm brought up this way. And Those i hate are my kin. Well, so be it. This is my fucking life. Who ppl broke their promises weren't that bad though.

For example, i ask a friend to help me bring my dog go see a vet, in the end he/she forgot totally abt it and din even bother to tell me. What if the dog really dies? Fark. If he/she were to break his/her promise, i can be like "Fine, i bring it to the vet myself". Many ppl knew me that i'm not a petty person. Seldom gets angry. Even if really got angry, it wun lasts, at most 2days. What the fuck sia! Promising is easy. Dun go around promising others as if it's like nothing. Where's the fucking responsibilities after promising?

I loved being confided but i hate ppl who treat my goodwill as nothing. Ppl who dun appreaciate it are ppl who are not worth ME sparing my care and concern for them. I got a lot such friends though. There are some who can ask me to confide in them whenever i need to let out, be it happy or sad even if i were to get them into my mood they also wun mind. Same goes for me, when i ask ppl to confide in me, i'm glad. Afterall i'm needed. Thanks shan. Currently u are the only one who confide in me in everything. Be it regarding ur friends, ur family, ur problems, ur bf, etc. You dun even consider whether will i get influenced by ur mood or not, dun even consider whether will i get jealous or not, dun even consider whether will i be fan for you or not.. This is one thing i love abt her. Dare to say, i dare to listen. Dare to say something sweet, i still will not run away juz becoz of paiseh. Instead, i'm glad and i will not refrain myself from treating u good. I dun live forever, but i'm very glad to have you as my friend. I remembered a person. Knew her thru my game and she is shan's friend. Her name is TPL aka Tan Peiling. There was once i had constant contact with her. There was once she told me that she was at Cineleisure and the lanshop is closing and she do not have any money to go home and she got no money to eat. I offered her that i can go down to meet her and treat her some food as well as sending her home but she kept saying nevermind, dun ma fan me. A 14-yr-old gal alone out at Orchard and intending to walk home all the way to Bedok.. Siao. Of coz i'll be worried lah. Afterall shan's friend is also my friend. But still, in the end she still decline my goodwill. I'm fed-up with that. Kaoz. Nothing to say. Ma fan is me who ma fan, care so much for wat. Watever.

Sian. I'm out of job liao. Today was my last day. Haiz.. I know i'm hard to please.. Wanna quit and now i've got it and yet i'm sad.. haiz.. sian.. But wat makes me more sian is this: Two person of two different worlds are not meant to be together; Two person of the same world are not meant to be together as well.. There's always give and take, this is nature. An 'ACTIVE' being with a 'PASSIVE' is normal coz in theory there compromise more than any kind of combinations.. However, these are not true in some.. I wish i'm wrong abt this.. I'm tired.. Anyway, i'm not working for the time being. I hope these time can make me straighten out my thoughts..

Yesterday nite i went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to see Erica.. I left my home at abt 11pm.. She said that she got gastric and was admitted into the hospitalthe day before.. =.=" She was put on drip.. The needle poking into her skin on her left hand looks painful.. >_<>_<>_< Wah lao.. So jialat.. Before i go, i help her to her bed and cover her blanket.. Now then i know she can be girly when she's ill.. Haha.. She was complaining softly but in pain to me that "very pain.. stomach pain.. hand pain.. ass pain..." Giggling a bit though really in pain.. I pat her on her head and asked her to rest bah.. Dun think so much so that the pain might lessen a bit.. Haiz.. Today she felt much better liao.. But dunno she discharged liao mah.. I told her to let me know when she discharged.. So worry abt her..