09 June, 2005

I've told my boss liao.. Finally, i guess.. Though when the news were broke him, he kept accusing us(me and my colleague, Jason) or rather only me, saying that we are playing him out.. As if we were trying to test and see if his company will fall if we were to play out on him.. haiz.. Darn sian.. I juz kept quiet and let him think wat he want to think, let him say wat he wanted to say.. Afterall, i need to act bad guy.. Haiz.. But anyway, it's indeed a great release for me.. ^^ At least it's not bottled up anymore.. If i were to feel sad for him, i might really continue working despite me not liking this job at all.. I shld not have started in the 1st place.. Only if i'm not being forced to work for him due to some circumstances.. Haiz.. Everything are interlinked.. I mean my 2 major stress of my life.. Sian.. But at least i've got great friends with me. ^_^ Life is afterall not a waste for me. =)

Actually there are some things i wanted to do but din carry out.. Neither did i even mentioned to anyone.. Some can be attained but not for the time being, some can be attained but seems pointless.. All these only got to do with one person, a gal.. Even as a friend, i would still like to do those for her.. Actually i dun wish to reveal that person.. Coz once she knows, she wun wan me to treat her this good.. maybe.. However, essential stuffs are fine with me.. ^^ OKIE, and the person is none other than..........Shan. =D

Wat are the things leh, actually nothing much lah.. hehe.. 1stly, she is super duper hard to contact. No tel and hp and she's mainly not at home.. =.=" Thus, i wanted to get her a hp coz hers had spoilt liao.. Even if it's merely a normal one, she also will be very happy de.. ^^ 2ndly, she's using prepaid card.. Which is very troublesome coz have to keep topping up.. Thus, i intend to get her a line using my name and paid for her every mth till she found a stable job.. 3rdly, her home is as chaotic as mine, thus, she dun like to go home de.. I actually intend to rent a room for her and let her stay but seems quite dangerous for a petite gal like her.. She's unlike Erica who is also renting a room and stay by herself. Erica is much more tougher than any gals i came across. Therefore, i intend to live with her so that the rental can be cut half for her and i can somehow protect her. Guys, dun think anyhow hor. >_< These are the current 3 things i wanna do for her.. The least i can help.. But i gotta settle my stuffs 1st.. Haiz.. If i still living with my uncle, i can straightaway ask her come over and stay liao.. No need to worry abt rental and computer and internet. She can have all the fun she want for Ragnarok. =/ Haiz.. See how things go lah..