06 June, 2005

I wonder if anyone had heard abt this story.. This is not the actual version coz i can't remember it clearly..

Long time ago, there is a kingdom in a distant land. In there, there are two person. The Princess of the kingdom and a young man who join the army of the kingdom. Since young, these two were 'qing mei zhu ma'. The two of them are a loving couple but they are not married yet. It was peaceful in the kingdom for many decades until one day, the neighbour decide to attack this kingdom. The young man who is a member of the army of the kingdom, has to go on and defend his kingdom. While the princess stays in the church and pray for his safety and victory return.. It is not an ordinary church. In the church, ppl worshipped the God of Time. Rumors had it said that if one's prayers come true, he/she can have his/her wish comes true.. During the war, the young man was killed in battle.. When the news came to the princess, she wept very bitterly.. Thus, she went to the church and pray to the God of Time everyday.. One day, her prayers comes true and the God reveal infront of her. The God ask her "Do you really wish to have your loved one to come back to life? Even though it will cause you your life?" The princess reply "Yes, I'm willing to give up my life for him.. Please.. Grant me this wish..(sob)" Therefore, the God granted the princess's wish and bring the young man back to life but the God took the princess's soul and leave the dead body in the church.. The young man woke up in the battlefield seeing dead bodies around him and an arrow shooting thru his stomach but he's alive. He thought to himself, what's going on? i should have died.. He broke the arrow and pull it out of his body and proceed on back to his kingdom. When he reach his kingdom, he heard the news of the princess who had died in the church. Immediately, he ran to the church. Indeed, he saw his loved one laying there infront of the statue of God. He rush over and held her up but she got no response.. He cried and shouted to the God "Why is it like this? I'm already back but she's gone!! What's the point of me living on without her?!?! Answer me if you are really a God!!" Suddenly, the God appeared before him and said "She sacrificed her life for you, why are you still not happy about it?" The young man reply "I would rather die instead of her dying for me! Please, let her live and take my life! I'm willing to exchange my life for her!!" The God was touched by the young man, thus, she granted his wish and return the princess's soul and took the young man's soul.. When the princess woke up, she found herself laying in the young man's arms and she was so glad that she hug him tight.. However, there are no response from the guy. Then she came to realise that he too gave up his life for her... She wept and said "Why is it so hard for us to be together? Why is heaven being so unfair?" She doesn't want to live anymore, but she knows that if she were to bring her guy back to life, he's gonna do the same.. Regardless of how many times the process repeat itself, they will never meant to be in this life.. Thus, she kiss the guy goodbye and turn to the God and said "Oh god, I'm willing to sacrifice my life. But this time is not for my love. We might died but our love will never die. Thus, please take my life and bring peace to the world eternally.."

Hai.. The origin is from D.N.Angel. There's supposed to have two versions. This one mentioned is similar to the 1st version. What a touching story to me.. It seems like looking at me myself.. I'm willing to take up anything regardless of how hard the path is gonna be if i were to be with her.. Even she were to face quite a lot of problems, i'm willing to take everything and let myself suffer it all.. However, she would still think the same for me.. Sparing a thought for others is always our priority.. sigh.. Xuehui once told me that Love is selfish.. Selfish at times is okie but not too much.. There's no entire right or wrong in everything we do..

Ma Xiaoling wants to love but dare not love. She wants to cry but cannot cry. Yet, there are some who can love but dare not love. Yet, there are some who can cry but don't wanna cry..

It's juz like how some rich ppl wasting their food away when they can eat. Yet, those from poorer countries had nothing to eat when they wanted to eat..

Haiz.. Love is like that.. There are bound to have ups and downs, happiness and sadness.. All these are facts of life.. It juz depends on each on how to handle it.. I'm not expecting anything anymore.. I juz hope she can get my AN HAO.. No matter how the future brings, i'm not gonna run away from reality, i'll face the music.. I had my confirm ground. It all depends on her now.. There are some things i shouldn't say.. But i still have to say it.. I'm tired.. Since she wanted me to be, i shall be.. Me and her are of the same kind.. Pretend to be happy even though not. Pretend to feel nothing even though sad. Juz becoz do not wish the other party to worry, keeping everything inside and let everything seems fine..

So, my decision is to give up. Give up all hopes. Give up all dreams. But of coz, friendship is not given up. I've given myself one week from now.. When the time comes, watever i do will not be following my heart.. It is mean but nothing outta me will be bad. I'll treat her as good as i can. To the best i can. Thus, i'll treat even better than wat i'm.. I'll give her all i have without leaving anything for myself...

A week is not too long, not too short.. I always dun like to force ppl.. An answer is all i need from the one.. Even though the answer given is not of immediate effort but wanted me to wait, i can still change this decision and wait. Afterall, i've waited for Winjean for yrs last time.. I can survive without love for a period but not forever.. Even though i said i'm waiting for an answer, i've oredi prepared for the worst.. Given her nature, most probably is either no answer at all or ask me to go ahead with my decision.. I keep my fingers crossed.. I will not bother her for the time being, telling her how sad i am, how much i drunk, how lonely i am. I do not need any sympathy but the true heart..

Ten stressful jobs have been given to me. One more stressful job makes no different to me coz i will still survive. This is my life. I dun mind having another stressful job, i'm only afraid i cannot have another stressful job...