22 October, 2007

Fate?

Was it done on purpose or accidentally..? Wakanai.. By coincidence I took an earlier bus.. Was that fated? 1st time taking and met with such things.. Whole night while working i've been thinking of it, the warmth that I felt..

It was 5.05pm and I had finished smoking and my Nescafe while waiting for my bus at opposite.. I was ready for work but a tad early since my bus normally came around 5.30pm.. Thot of lighting another cigarette but saw the single-deck bus.. Made up my mind and boarded it.. Not so packed as I thot, managed to secure a seat on the left side at the 2nd last row.. Sat comfortably in my regular posture and held up my newspaper and started reading.. As the journey goes and reachs around Farrer Road, the guy sitting next to me stand up and alight.. Not that I cared.. Someone sat down almost immediately.. She seems to come from the back seat.. Not too sure coz I dun really care and I did not even take a pepp.. She sit sideways with her back facing my side. =.= She dunno how to sit properly ah.. Already so packed the bus, still like that and obstruct.. Suddenly she lean on me.. There's no natural withdrawal symptoms from my arm.. Instead, seems like trying to support her with my arm acting as a pillar.. Her body is warm.. Maybe becoz of the air-con filling up the atmosphere.. At 1st I thot it's someone I knew.. Side-glanced her and was caught.. =.= Well, typical jane.. A student I supposed.. Suddenly she stood up. I thot wat happened though i'm trying hard to focus on the newspaper in front of me and controlling my eyes to look straight ahead on the newspaper.. She alight at Cornation Plaza.. I think that's the name of the shopping center..

Wat an experience.. Was it for good or bad..? No idea.. But her warmth somehow heated up my cold and dying spirit inside.. Thanks, whoever u might be.. Maybe I had forgotten how Celena's warmth had freed me the other time.. Haha.. Yes I miss u, sweetie.. =) When's our next meet up, for some vanilla maybe? =P

I've decided.. Still got one more wk to work midnight shift.. I will take the 5.15pm bus all the way and will take that seat again.. If it is really fate/destiny, the outcome is obvious. If not, I still will not lose out coz I can board the company bus early. =) Everything happens for a reason, it dun juz happened..

An unexpected visitor. Hmm.. I wonder how she found it. Anyway, nothing's gonna change my hate for u.

Finally passed my 7.01 but test had been postponed.. Haha.. Well, no rush liao.. =) Got more than enough time for the remaining last subject which is the evaluation of everything.. Even gonna 3 times, one time per wk, I still had enuff time.. Haha..

Time seems to have slow down or rather the speed is normal? It's a fair world where everyone own the same time no matter pretty or ugly, tall or short, big or small, smart or stupid, rich or poor. Time is money.. But time is priceless as well.. To use it to generate more money or to use it to generate moe leisure.. The choice is up to each and every individual..

Someone did asked, "How to increase one's own circle of friends? I'm more concern abt the female side.." Think back on who are ur female friends and how u got to know them in the 1st place.. Back in primary and secondary and college schools, I supposed.. Well, other than educational, it will be recreations or rather, activities. Clubbing, sports, hobbies, etc. Working environments are another to expand network of friends.. But not all.. Example, mine is hopeless unless i'm at Boonlay(currently at bukit timah) or unless my colleagues are introducing their children to me. Lolx... Well, most of those children are 20-somethings. =) This topic is so pointless. =.= Why do I start it in the 1st place. Zzzzz..

I already said, u are the one who threw it away.. I guess u din realised it just yet.. Anyway, doesn't really matter. Coz ur existence doesn't prove a different in my life. In fact, i'm better off without u as a nuisance. U are such an eyesore.