16 October, 2007

Sunrise.

It was such a beautiful sight from my place.. It's been a long time since i last enjoy morning dew and cool breeze.. From 20th floor, the view is splendid. Liang Court, Md Sultan, Riverview, Funan, Boat Quay.. The bluish sky with slight orange and reddish light from the waking sun.. It was a nice view and somehow it melts me.. Suddenly felt that i'm alive.. Never thought that my place can let me see such a beautiful view.. Saw the 'mo tian lun' from my place.. Several memories of her used to be talking abt that 'mo tian lun' reappeared.. Shld i be glad that she appeared in my life or shld i carry on to bear the agony that she caused.. Everything happened for a reason.. But still, i felt all that happened are unforgivable. Afterall i'm being disillusion..

Din sleep a wink till this morning 8am then slept all the way until 4pm.. System adjustment in progress.. I need extreme spirit to work in this extreme dangerous environment.. Gotta stay alert.. It's all abt Life and Death. Sigh.. Need to go get prepared and go work liao.. Am working 7pm-7am for dunno how many days/weeks.. Dangerous job eh.. I hope not..