05 October, 2007

Heaven or Hell?

When it's not the end, u strive all u could, all ur life.. Now it's the end, u want nothing but one thing, health.. There's no turning back in time. Reality cruelty. By looking at the past is what u are today at the present. What u gonna do at the present will be what u will gonna be in the future.. Suicidal might be able to save u from misery but in the end look at urself.. What have u got in return? Being classified as mental disorder. However, upon getting to know ur medical problems, the place dun even welcomes u even though u truly had mental problems.. Pathetic eh.. Now even ur eyes are failing u.. Maybe it's time.. I know, there's still lotsa unfinished business u have in this world.. But what to do.. Time is scarce.. Let the god cleanse ur soul.. All good things must come to an end..

What is heaven? Frequently said, frequently heard. Someone said, when there's no love, there's no heaven. Well, I agree. But do I look like as if I care? For god's sake juz leave me alone. It's pretty obvious that I dun even want to talk to u at all thus u are being ignored. I'm getting tired of all these nonsensical meaningless stuffs. I'm sorry but I pretty much discriminate stupid ppl.

I also discriminate those who bet big, be it soccer or 4D or TOTO. Coz it's brainless stupidity. Shiok meh? Why not try tearing off ur own money, maybe $50/$100 note, in front of many ppl. How come u can't bear to do that? On the other hand u can spend so much unseen money? Not as if it's my business at all. I will not spare a single cent even though u are penniless and can't even afford food, becoz u asked for it.

I'm different from all of u, dun classified me into the normal life u all are living. Mine is not normal unlike majority fortunate ppl out there.

Do u scold ur mum if she went to pay for the water bills?

Do u pay for ur sibling(s) their fone bills for years?

Do u give ur sibling(s) money for their urgent necessities?

Do majority of the bills in ur house under ur name?

Are u the only working adult in the family?

Do u have a total of 5-digit debts(legal & personal) waiting for u to clear?

Do u feed on bread while letting others eat good stuffs?

Does ur money ever got lost in the place called HOME?

Have u tried living on a $3 rice per day with 2 other adults?

U ppl said life is tough. U ppl said living is hard. U ppl are nothing but bullshits. U ppl knows nothing. Nothing at all. Whine abt how u can't buy this, can't buy that, no money buy this, no money buy that. If my 2 jeans can be worn for 2yrs(even though both had big torn now), I dun understand why ppl can kpkb so much abt Levi's and Giordano. Mine dun even have brand, priced at $35 for 2.

Dun tell me money is meant for spending(regardless eating or drinking or buying), coz mine is meant for repaying. I will only do those IF I like it and I wanted to. Dun tell/teach me what to do becoz my life is different from that of urs.

I'm not ordinary from the world. So leave me alone. Anyway, even if I existed or not this world, it's none of anyone's concern. Right. See the 'X' at the top right? CLICK IT.