12 October, 2007

Sabishi..

It's kicking up again.. Nande?! Pissed with myself.. Thot I can be what I wanted to be.. So, it's afterall juz a wish.. Shin-daiyo!!

Was appointed to do permanent 2nd shift at work, normal hrs 3pm till 11pm.. If gonna earn OT then will be 11am till 11pm.. Well, clocked 90+ hrs of OT last mth, kinda tiring but doesn't really seems so.. Quite a lot of mixed feelings involved.. Is this gonna be my stepping stone to freedom..? It's still a mystery.. There's no sure thing in the event called future..

There's always a story behind every tattoo.. Hmmm... I wonder what's urs.. That one that's rarely revealed becoz of ur hair.. I'm curious.

I'm always ur listening ear but u never 'listen'.. Thus, I wonder how much u really know abt me.. Without really knowing me, u really dare to take the chance? By chance, this may be the wrong move that could end everything.. Being optimistic, this might be the best for u.. I dun have much confidence if I'm be suitable for this role, but if that's what u feel is essential, I might accept the fate.

She's back already. So, how am I gonna put it to get it back..? Frankly, easier said than done.. I'm not really into meaningless stuffs like such.. But I need to take it back since it comes in a pair.. How am I gonna put it forth?! Argh!! Blame it on the beer! Damn!

I feel like wanting back a normal life like I used to be.. But either freedom or money, I can only choose one.. Piority comes first but the disturbing heart cannot be settled in peace either... Was that the reason for SABISHI..? I think so.. Afterall i'm made of flesh and blood.. Who can give me a helping hand..? Guys dun work in this situation coz the opposite attracts..

Juz finished Naruto 220 episodes.. Shippudden had begun.. But I guess I will leave it alone and catch up with Shaman King, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist. Time not enuff to use... =.=