25 November, 2008

Sales going normal lately. Back to norm I guess.. Though that's really not enuff for me to hit my target, think shld be ok lah.. At least still can survive lah.. Juz like how I survive with nec pay.. Anyway, commitments aren't as great as before.. Juz normal house issues and that forever drunken guy issues. Really cannot have cash on me. Really knn. That place is utterly cannot be called a place, home. Hell with it.

Slept really early lately and wakey early for roadshows.. It's a bit extreme and unlike me.. Lolx.. But sometimes, that's our part to fulfill lah.. Juz like even though i'm not being paid on mon to thur, but still come work.

Bike was being sent to shop to do repairs and maintenances.. Repair valve, clean exhaust, change brakes, change engine oil, change spark plug, change a dunno wat thing that caused my bike to cannot start.. Oh, and put silencer. Anyway, doing these minors cost me over 300 bucks. =.= Shag. Maybe when take back liao and i'm more comfortable with it, I might juz keep it till the end of time or maybe till class 2 or class 3..

That had quite a long chat with my gf on the fone than usual.. Happened that somehow, several events were alien to me when she said she did told me before. My memory wasn't that bad lor. Haiz.. Can feel the bridge again.. Was it me or was it the dark cloud again? Commit myself? No way. At least not yet.

Been taking train lately.. Really not used to public transport.. Missed my train two times.. One time at Jurong Interchange and have to take cab back, that day had a few cans of beer with Richard and Steven after roadshow.. Second at Dhoby Ghaut and have to walk home, help cust to do installation and setup after work after her school.. Though Dhoby Ghaut near to home but kinda lazy from a tiring day of work yet dun wanna waste money on cab.. Money not easy to earn even though earning more than before.. Need to learn more from uncle tianxing.. Hahaha..

Wah wah wah. Adam and ken help me sell DV6773TX today and also a 2800 series from ken.. Uncle and keith help me sell DV4 series! Mr richard also help me sell DV5. Wow wow. Actually no matter what they sell, all of them are very nice ppl. Lol tripod.. But no leh, all of them really nice guys mah. Super duper good de. Haha. Anyway, what they sold are not impt lah, coz down the bottomline, I still have to do my job. It's not as if I can get lazy and slp at home. Though got ppl said that i'm a Three-Point-Five.. Ya three-point-five-floppy-disc. In short, flop. =.= Then I closed one power-pack and he took back his words. Not I dun wan to close deal leh.. Juz dun have the chance leh. Sigh..

Kept thinking of the negatives. Paliah leh.. For a such MIC, she shld be finding an old one with cpf credited into bank account de.. But why me? A broke with no future.. =.= And somemore that time when no working it wass her who supported me a bit financially.. Even when going drinking there's few times she's the one paying for it.. Joanne, brandon and jason do know abt this coz they saw.. Now what I did was merely a 30 bucks fone card monthly. Wtf. And repay with negative thoughts with that aroused suspicions on blank. For her there's no necessity to play such coz there's not much benefits from me and no liabilities.. Well I understand that she can 'do it' now and she might 'do it' the next time, but the reason for this case is, i'm not impotent.. It's neither the dark cloud nor her. It's juz me, myself and I. When will I stop playing..?

Juz came back from Tiong Bahru. Today supposed to meet up Jason for sentosa.. Put him plane and early morning went bukit panjang meet up Alicia and her younger cousin for breakfast. After that me and her cousin took a cab to great world city for her interview as CSA. Told her that it’s wiser to take up at IMM coz it’s nearer to her place but she chose Vivo instead.. Kinda worry coz I’m not there to look after her whereas Alicia told me to.. In fact she wanted me to get her into Courts instead since it’s nearer to her place and got me there to look after her.. Well, in fact her future is brighter at Best.. Work upwards lor.. At least got prospects from wat I see. Not that my side no prospects lah juz that I dunno what she wanted herself or rather what she wanted for the future.. Hope letting her into vivo is not a wrong move haha..

Hmmm… Her mum is the stall holder..? That means Alicia is working for her mum.. Anyway, thurs will be going down to vivo with her for her 1st day of work.. Haha machiam big brother bringing little sister to report work lolx…

Sunday drinking session on form sia.. Crazy.. But gotten super hangover the next day.. =.= Super woozy feeling at work.. Can’t rmb much on that nite.. Only a ‘moshi’ & ‘hello kitty’. Lolx.. And also a five-ten for a kiss. Hahaha.. Actually I dun have a thing for her at all. The xiao bu dian fares better. Lolx..

Maybe tonite got another drinking session.. Anyway, tml going to pick up my baby.. Guess need to wash her liao.. Sure very dirty de.. hmmm..