18 June, 2009

Another nite of drinking..

Supposed to meet up with colleagues to Nana, so he jio all to go. Got ah qiang, keith and weihong too. Told them to call me when reaching. Around 10.15pm odd, Qiang called and ask me where am i. He said that they are on the way already, so ok lor i also juz stepped out of the bathroom only.. So in abt 20min i reached nana, called keith but weihong answered saying keith driving home 1st almost reaching home. =.= Call Qiang and he said he still at Serangoon, on the way liao. Wtf. I was still excited abt having such a large group of ppl coming out together. Knn. Told Qiang i gave both group 15min. Either one came and i will be cool. If not u all can slowly take ur time liao..

So, time's up and off i'm gone. Got 2 choices either go home straight or go boat quay. Called up jes and she said she also feel like going boat quay, then ok lor off to boat quay. Ken and Qiang called, told them to slowly no need to rush since i'm in the cab liao. Reached whiskey and at there almost quarrel with ken. I insist i dun wan go back nana and told them to carry on themselves and he insist that if i'm not going back then they aren't gonna carry on. Here and there, here and there. In the end, they are coming down to boat quay. At 1st jes dun wanna come liao when i told her my colleagues joining. lolx.. But she's already at Istana there liao..

Think we drank till abt 3+.. Can't really rmb.. I only know jes sent me home de.. Ya i was super drunk already.. Also dunno why i drink so much.. =.=" Now still feeling alcohol in me..