17 June, 2009

Zombie Brain

Been so brain-dead the whole day.. Did so many wrong things and said so many wrong things..

Yest Jasline's sms i saw too late so no reply coz dun wanna disturb her beauty sleep. Yet today morning told her i slept liao. Wrong reply. Mentioned my compaq lappy is for my poly, in fact its my acer for my poly, compaq is after ns. Wrong words.

Today met Jason for sentosa. Discussing abt our company, mentioned each taking 20% rest goes to company to build up. Thinking of it now, 20% of 30k GP will yields $600. Eat grass ah? Talk without using brain.

Today sms-chat with karen. She mentioned quitting her 5-days-work sales job then going for a long break.. Replied jokingly asking if she's gonna get married.. =.= What an under statement from the foolish me..

Slept 2hrs only and so many things to do today makes me cockup.. =.=" So unprofessional being the usual me..

Yest went whiskey with jes, adrain and panasonic promotor. Drank till 6am.. =.=" Went for prata before heading home.. Slight rain when leaving.. Reached home around 7am.. Slept and got woke up by jason's call. Oh yeah sentosa.. Extremely tired and exhausted but still i am a sucker for tanning, relaxation, pool, singing and games.. Dragged myself to wash up then proceed to vivo when we take tram. No sun at the Palawan Beach!!! Told jason that since no sun as well go soak water.. I love swimming.. Last time always went Gordon's condo for swim at the pool weekly with zhiqian.. Jason doesn't like to swim but still cannot resist seeing me having fun relaxing with the waves.. Haha.. Think he got bitten by something. Damn suay.. His arm pain and a bit reddish.. Laze around till abt 2pm+ then we washed up and returned to vivo.. Nothing much to see at beach anywhere.. Lolx..

Went for subway.. Both of us 1st time eating.. 6-inch or footlong, we dunno which is smaller... Lolx so went for footlong! BIG!! >.< And jason managed to stuff it all in. =.=" While i left with one or two bites.. At there i switched on my HP MINI MAC and watched Drag Me To Hell trailer.. Power... A pity Jasline dun watched horror shows.. Jason jio go watch Transformer. Great.

Returned home thereafter to get my bike then back to vivo to meet up with Jasline. =) Went see see what shows available, and decided on AVM 3D. Both of us never watched 3D before anyway.. Haha.. Jessie suggested we should watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.. =.=" 1st time come out with such an innocent gal, ask me watch (PG/Sexual References) show. ZzZzZzZz.. After buying tix, headed for swensen. Realised both of us love vanilla.. Lolx.. Was kinda slight late for show after dessert but still managed to be on time before the show starts. Nice show except for the pain in neck for both of us due to 1st row seats.. Lolx.. After show went shopping a little since i'm looking for a watch and time is not due yet for my practical also.. Both of us actually aim the same watch by Nautica.. Quite expensive and not advisible to get as my job can be quite rough at times.. If i doing office job then i might buy coz really nice and unique..

Headed for my practical and completed my stage 3 finally. Last 2 stages liao.. Shld be able to make it in time.. Headed home thereafter but kinda drizzling so went very slow on the road even on AYE.. Scared.. Lolx.. Tired.

Suddenly recalled that time when the chapter closed and when i'm on my way to bbdc, i shouted and screamed while riding on that long stretch of road to let off the emo inside.. =.=" I'm fine liao.. No need to do that anymore..

Yest at whiskey, vicky suddenly asked for my name. =.=" Jessie said my eyes kept on glued onto her whenever she walked past our table.. Erm, did i..? Lolx.. I was admiring her tattoo on her arm lah...

Pay was delayed for Apr.. =.=" Count wrong move and lent out some money.. Lolx.. Luckily i dun spent much nowadays.. Think shld be able to tahan another one and a half mth.. Seems like everyone is owing me money.. Usually its always the other way round.. All my best buds and close friends knew what kind of situations i'm in ever since i finished army.. Debts and more bad debts.. Always me to borrow from ppl and advance pay taking from bosses... Every mth always not enuff use de.. I wonder why now is the other way round while i'm still inside the hole yet to really recup everything.. But no matter what i had to build up for that needy in 1yr 8mths.. Need tons of cash while levelling my hole at the same time.. Tough but have to be ongoing... Tough times dun last, tough ppl do.. I believe i can do it.. Xiong though..