07 June, 2009

Extreme Pain in dark

Damn it. Damn it. Damn Rick.

I hate u. I hate u. I hate Rick.

Pain. Pain. Pain Rick.


The light had diminished. Dun really want to talk abt it. Pain is evil.

Unable to shed, nothing outta it.

Unable to scream, nothing outta it.

Unable to hate, nothing outta it.

Unable to love, nothing outta it.

Unable to eat, nothing outta it.

Unable to sleep, nothing outta it.

Unable to play, nothing outta it.

Unable to do things, nothing outta it.

What a mess of life u had there, Rick. Nothing but a failure.

I see no light, i feel no warmth, i smell no smell, i hear no sound, i taste blend.


Happy in disguise.. Keep it that way..
Happy-go-lucky to everyone.. Keep it that way..
Sorrow in darkness.. Keep it that way..

Many said i was like an angel to them.. Well, i'm juz a fell angel, a fallen angel.. I hate myself as much as those who hate me.. Really... 爱太痛。。。除了你我还能爱谁...?我像个残废。。。