12 June, 2009

PcShow..

Tired... 10days of road show at cwp then head direct to suntec.. Xiong.. 1st day totally no mood to chiong... At least 2nd day better... But overall sales still bad... Sigh..

Today evening she called me, too busy talking to cust and also dun really feel like picking up lah.. Last time i will never missed to ans her calls whether busy or not.. When i'm free in abt an hr time, went smoke and called her back.. Asked her she called me for what, then she said nothing much. Juz here and there trying to show some friendship concern like dinner eat liao mah then i said no time to eat then asked me to see if i can quickly go grab a bite or something.. Din care much by replying no time.. Actually there's nothing to talk abt.. I wonder she called for what.. As if i so free like that.. I admit i was cold but well, there's a limit to how much one can endure and further more there's nothing to talk abt. Want to tell me how blissful she and he are going on? Heck. I never even thought of giving her any calls since the 4D thingy.

Simple, when i felt that whatever i do and not being appreciated, i will juz snapped. Even though friends. I'm saying whoever and not juz abt her. She's not my world. Everyone are my world.

Saw Rebecca Wong at the pcshow.. That time at Expo she working as cylon promotor and bought a F2235 from me, we still in contact though. This time she's working for standard chart and ask me to sign up for her.. =.=" Already got liao leh.. Lolx.. Cute and pretty as usual.. =D 1st day i walked past her and din see her then she msg me and scold me say din go over to say hi.. lolx.. Really din see mah.. =P

Jasline also working at the pcshow.. That time in march she bought a DV3605TX from me, still in contact. 1st day called her liao to check on her.. =X She's working 6th floor as a Cylon promotor.. O.O Today before 12 she came over to my booth to say hi then i saw her eating so i disturb her and opened my mouth instantly.. Lolx.. Cute as before.. =P

Yest nite before going back home, headed over to boat quay 7-11 to buy cigarettes and milk. When i came out, saw two gals coming in and all 3 of us stopped... She said i'm very 'shou' to her then i told her not to eat me up.. lolx.. Then we all laughed.. Both of us said forgot already so we smiled and walked our way.. How come got chio bu but i can dun rmb de?? o.O That's so weird of me.. Maybe customer.. Haha..

Suddenly felt so tired again after receiving that call.. Maybe becoz i uploaded those 'scandalous' pic up in my QQ and she saw? But well, it's too late. Even though she still got high chance, nothing's gonna bring me back.. It's all over..

On tue evening on msn saw karen's msn pic which shows her doggie.. Msg her and disturb her why she steal my dog.. Lolx.. Almost the same breed.. Then i put mine up and we compared.. Yup, they are different coz mine is botak.. =X Chat a little more then i logout and go home liao.. Wed morning when i login my msn, saw her msg on msn calling my name weixing.. Sms her and said explained yest no reply.. She replied, "nothing much just all of sudden when talking with u yesterday reminds me of u." "like how weird is that. Like somehow feel close with u but i dunno u anymore like so vague." Memories of the past. Not memories of the bad but memories of the good.. When was that...? 9 yrs back..? Wow... 5days after her bday i was enlisted into army.. Today had a little chat with her too.. But she called me Xing.. (O.O)