07 February, 2005

Bored at work - Part II

Really darn sian.. lolx. The time is SOOOOOOOooooooo Slow. >_< Suddenly i recalled yesterday on the fone with my friend. We are friends ingame. There's one fine nite i came across another gal who seems to be a newbie to the game. So i tok to her for a while then i disturb her.. My friend knew abt it then she suddenly ask me yesterday nite.

"Who will u choose between me and her?!?!?" I was like, "huh?"
-.-
Bo liao rite? lolx. But anyway, i told her of coz i'll choose her lah. Coz i knew her longer than the new one. =X
Then she shot a sentence, "Hehe, wo shi shen li de~!~!" <<< saying she win.. =.="
Most important is i heard wrongly at 1st.. I heard, "hehe, wo shi shu yu ni de~!~!" <<< saying she's mine.. *sweat*

This morning then i realised it.. lolx. Coz i'm typing this blog the 1st post while on the fone with her. =P But anyway, she so zhu tou. She wun know that i'm snooked by her words unless she saw my blog. but she dun have my addy. Muahahahaha~~ That zhu tou.. =D

That's all for now. heh