13 February, 2005

Yesterday nite reach home at abt 5am+.. So, din post anything yesterday.. Guess i'm addicted to blogging.. =D but anyway, today might be a bit longer than usual.. As some of u guys know, sometimes i can be real long-winded. =P

A bit of insight story for yest. Went to JL's place for majong. We got 5 ppl. Jasmine, Jinlun, Wendy, Yixing and me. Xiu'e and Zhixing put me aeroplane.. haiz.. But anyway, i'm the last one to reach. =P The 4 of them already started and i can feel Yixing feeling very sian liao.. Coz he have not won a single game yet.. And to make things worst, his gaming got snatched(Jie Hu) 2 times by Jasmine. haha.. Bad luck.. Then he say he's going off at 2pm then i'll be taking over his bad seat.. >_< style="font-style: italic;">I'm good, i'm good, i'm good~~ *singing happily* heh.. We finished the 1st set and get on with the 2nd set.. This time i'm not so lucky liao.. haha.. Lost a bit in the end, by deducting from the 1st set.. Guess i've break even.. Anyway, it's a nice game. ^_^

After the game everyone was going separate ways.. And for me, i'm going home.. JL is meeting chin siang and jianhao. These 3 call me in all sort of funny sound.. =.=" Haha.. They asked me go karaoke with them but was decline by me.. Coz i wanna stay at home play game. I'm a homely guy.. dun pray pray ah.. =P Was messaging TPL, chatting with her.. Found out that she had not been eaten for the past 30+ hrs.. =.= Haiz, that zhu tou.. Then was complaining having headache, slight fever and gastric. Told her go make a glass of milk and eat some bread then go take some painkillers but she say no strength to walk.. standing up makes her dizzy.. =/ So i offered go her place there.. She asked shan along as well. we meet up at bedok central.

When i arrived at bedok mrt and was coming out from the tunnel, back the back-view i saw a gal who looks like Xuehui.. Her hairstyle, her clothing and the way she walk. really look like her sia.. I called her hp but she no answer.. =.=" Guess not.. She is a very guai gal. not possible so late then go home de.. Anyway, met up with the gals liao, we went to the market and eat. After the food, they suggested going to cineleisure k-box.. o.O Then i remembered declining JL they all.. haha.. But still i agree to bring them there.. We followed TPL and let her go home get changed 1st then we proceed on to cine. For me, as usual, not much singing coz long time no listen to chinese songs liao.. Most of the songs already forgotten how to sing liao. See the words also can't follow.. haiz.. Oh well, watever.. We sang all the way till abt 5am.. After that day seeing these 2 zhu tou.. I found that they are no diff from my those cousins.. Whenever see Energy, F4, 5566, etc. They can go craze.. =.=" How come i dun see myself going crazy whenever i see Jolin, Ayumi, Jasmine Leung, Hebe or Amuro.. haha.. It's so good to be young. i thot to myself..

I let the 2 took the cab 1st while i take out my cigarettes and smoke.. Soon, they are gone.. I walked to the back, slowly, alone, against the chilling wind.. Suddenly, loneliness felt my heart.. So cold.. Shivering.. Recalling those words of some songs.. Slowing strolling to somerset mrt there.. Grab another cigarettes and lighted it.. Slowly walk to the front(Emerald there).. Took the last puff and wave for a cab who was nearing.. Reached home, took a bath and immediately go to bed liao.. Dun even bothered to look at my game..

The next day when i woke up, i found my hp beside my bed... I rmb i did put it on the table..



I went on to take a shower and make my hair.. There after, i received a call from my boss, saying he was in a jam and will be late. ask me help him buy coffee 1st. After the call, i intend to msg TPL and asked if she was of any better, then i saw this: "Hi.. I miss u so much....." at the create msg there.. I was shocked. When did i write this msg? How did i write this msg? Who did i send this msg to? Who was the intended recipent?
A min of silent.. I CAN'T REMEMBER AT ALL!!!! Darn.. this is weird.. I seriously dunno wat's going on OR wat's going on with me.. I'm feeling weird and tired.. But still, it's time to go work..

Time was extremely slow for me today at work.. So sleepy.. I kept yawning every now and then. Maybe every 10 sec.. Somemore Jason is not there to tok cock with me.. Sian.. But well, i still pull thru it.. Haiz.. I got a msg in friendster from another person. A person i do not know. I hardly recalled i did leave her a msg in there.. But she reply and asked me to add her in msn. I added her in friendster as well as msn. When i added her in msn, immediately she send me a msg and ask me who am i. =.=" Real fast sia.. haha.. I told her, she was the one who asked me to add her in msn in friendster msg. Then she was like, "Huh? when? erm.. i think i know who lah". Haha.. then i say her blur. =P But anyway, soon after i went to take my dinner and bathe. Now i'm back to blog a bit. Dunno shld i go slp or play a bit before going for my slumber.. Hmmm.. Wait i get my cigarettes 1st..

Hmm.. I'm a heavy smoker nowadays.. Ever since i finished my army.. I duno why adults muz have so much stress.. Stress at work, stress at games, stress at home, stress abt relationships.. Ever since i met celena, she let me found out that, hugs are mysterious yet destressing.. That time at Esplanade. I was still stranded in the world of darkness.. While she is still under the harassment of someone.. But of us are very upset abt our life.. i remembered that faithful day she was partying with her friends near Esplanade.. I've bought and brought her her prezzie. so i asked her to come out.. She was already a bit drunk.. =.=" We went over to the seat there and i pass her her present. She opened it up and started playing with Pooh.. haha.. She loved it. =) We had a little chat then when she tok abt her ex who kept invading into her life.. Her tears carass her cheek a bit.. Solemn but i really dunno how to comfort a gal in tears.. =.=" Then she lay on me.. As we enjoy the breeze in silent.. Listening to the sea in peace.. It was cold out there but her body was hot.. It's all due to the alcohol.. sigh.. However, the feeling was good. Hugging someone at a quiet place enjoying the breeze.. She may not be my love but at that moment, somehow she was kinda transformed into karen.. I held her closer to me, smell her hair, face on face, as we chat.. We sat there until almost dawn.. oh ya, and she bit me on my arm.. >_<


Thanks Cel, i will not forget u.. *Hugz*

Did i mentioned karen? I'll like to tell the story of me and her.. This story is only known by my closest friends, a handful of them.. Hmm.. perhaps next time bah.. It's long story.. Though everything was not real but it was real. Though everything is juz like a dream, but it is reality.. Though reality bites, but it's still the fact. The thing that is true is, I loved karen. Though it's already been few yrs from now, it's still like few days ago.. So real, so near.. Yet so far away..

I'm going back to my game. Bye all. ^_^