21 February, 2005

I'm outta job..

Well, well.. We had predicted the storm beforehand. Nothing can be done to prevent this storm but preparation is a must. Yesterday, the three of us had been toking abt it. Discussing the plight this company is having and also our future. We expected this company to ceased operation in abt 2-3mths time or maybe end of this mth. This morning when we reach work, the news is broke to us. With evidence, he told us the whole thing that's happening in HongKong(where our base is located).

Top Universal (HongKong) had announced that Top Universal (S) Pte Ltd will ceased operation on 28th Feb 2005. Though expected, i'm still a bit startled..

Few concerns here:
1. My company loan has not been settled.
2. My local boss had found another investor but that might takes some time before able to start out. It might takes another 2wks or so..
3. I'll be going back with my boss to the new company to help him out coz of his responsible attitude & character.
4. Due to the unknown amount of time given, before the new one starts, it's almost impossible to find a job.. If i dun find a job, i will not be able to substain my needs. My needs are my hp bills, internet bills, home fone bills, water supply bills, electrical bills, my daily expenses, etc..

These 4 concerns are already enuff to make my head 'big' liao.. I wonder how i'm going to survive.. Haiz.. But anyway, life still goes on no matter how hard it gonna be. I wun give that easily. BTW, thx to those who offered to help. Financial helps are greatly appreciated but no thanks. I dun wanna get into more debts. 'Listening-ear' helps are greatly appreciated but no thanks as well. I'm gonna be busy looking for part-time job or FL(Free-Lance). Also need to go around and see wat i can do to help me cope with my debts. Hope my relatives can help.. Though a bit hopeless in asking them.. But whenever there's a will, there's a will. I can't let any go by. Anyway, i need to stop here for the time being. See u ppl around. Do take care.