10 February, 2005

Lazy to go out..

But bo bian leh... haiz.. Anyway, today will be going to great-granny's house to pay her a visit alone.. *sigh* Then later going to my 4th Aunt's place. All my relatives are there today. but i'm lazy to go all the way up to Jurong.. >_< haiz.. it's only once a yr.. suan le bah..

Yest i'm quite pissed off with my online friend. Anyway, i've got nothing to do with her. No relationship, no brotherhood/sisterhood. I din owe her anything nor she owe me anything. And she can come scream at me for dancing with other gal when i go chiong. =.= I dun see any harm in that even though it's more of a seducing dance. That me and weini's gang went Devil's Bar and i saw my long-lost pretty friend whom i court b4. I also danced with her like that. Body contact, hold of waist, eyes on eys, etc. There's nothing wrong ah. I'm not bedding her wat. =.= Even though she want i also dun wan. I can be shui bian but not fan jian. Anyway, this online friend of mine is still young so not much of a blame. forget and forgive.

Toking abt the online game. darn sian.. lvl up so slow. haiz.. These few days no time to do trainings liao. haiz.. I'm going out liao now. See if tonite got anything else to rant abt. Lolx. This place is like my ranting board. :D Ja ne. Sayonara.