27 February, 2005

Too many things in the head is indeed a bad thing.. However, not everyone are fortunate to have only the happy times.. Everyone got their ups and downs.. Been drinking for the past past days.. Been smoking heavily the past few days.. Parents can't assist me.. Friends can't assist me.. relative can't assist me.. Seriously, the world is a cruel world. As the saying goes, "Ren bu wei ji, tian zhu di mie". However, life still goes on.. I dun wanna give up.. Nor do i willing to give it up without trying.. As long as there's will, there's a way..

As for my work, i've got several offers.. Not to bad for me but those aren't really suitable for me.. Most of them want me for their own personal gains.. I've got some indispensible info of sources which are in high demands.. My company is the only one in Sim Lim Sq who owns the most of that new technology.. Though few shops are carrying some of the products.. However, Compared to my shop, they are nothing. My ex-boss is very particular abt these. He is a clever guy. He knows that if me and my colleague were to bring in these products from that source, his business is not gonna grow or somehow develope.. That is to say, both me and my colleague are very important ppl to him.

My colleague and i always work together. He brian-storm the ideas while i improve them, which makes us great co-operation and assistances. My ex-boss wants to open up a new company. However, due to low funds and there's no investor willing to invest, he's got problem getting the two of us into the new company as full-time.. Then my colleague suggested to him, we will be doing part-time for him as Sales executives. That is not the main coz he got quite a number of interested parties who wanted to get hold of these products to sell. Most dealers will go to him anytime easily so we are not really needed. But to manned a company himself is totally impossible.

Job scope:
1. Handling of sales purchases to dealers.
2. RMA services of suspected faulty goods.
3. Accountancy.
4. Setting up of showroom.
5. Getting ideas of wat demand in the market for advanced technology and also popularity.
6. Deliveries of goods.
7. Assembling of full sets of the products needed to be sold.

Can't think of anything else now.. But, really wun be able to handle EVERYTHING by himself. He needed us. But can't afford us. So, he told us he can only hire ONE of us. But well, we gonna work for him for the price of ONE.

Any human will know that we are stupid. we are dumbass. But that's becoz u ppl will not know our MOTIVE.. We are trying to show ppl that though we are paid peanuts but we are damn hardworking. Which boss wouldn't want to hire a person who is capable and hardworking? Even if he is capable but not hardworking, it's redundant. It is like a piece of shit.

When we are working for this new company, we will have peanuts pays, and those are not enuff to cover us for the entire month.. So, we gonna get better relationships with all dealers. Better relationships = better negotiations. And also better contacts for our Freelance. IE, got a customer went to a normal pc shop to fix his com and also wanted someone to install networking for his small firm but that pc shop only do pcs. They can contact us(Freelancers) and ask if we wanted to go his place to fix up his entire network for a price. In order to get such referers, we need to establish a real good relationship with that shop. Btw, thru a friend contact, we already got a comfirm job pending for us. And the pay is good, can last us for 2 entire week.

Another thing for ME is that i will be going to help out my Aunt as a part-time as well. Almost the same situation as my ex-boss but she had been struggling for quite some time.. My colleague will be helping me out as well. Coz we might have to do deliveries or collecting of money from those due-date-payments.

We two gonna work together with 3 jobs in our hands and split equally. If these planning gonna work out, it will not be a dream to clear off all my debts by the end of the yr and getting a new car by next yr. Muahahahaha..

Okok enuff of my plans and works. Juz been thru Cel's blog. There's 2 new posts. One of it is abt eating of dog-meat and also cruelty to animals.. I myself is a dog-lover, so i find these actions disgusting and ugly. Fact is a fact no matter u willing to accept or not.. Like i said, not everyone is fair in the world... Regardless of how we were to pity those lovely creatures, nothing can be done to stop it TOTALLY. Everyone needs to survive.. Everyone needs to work.. Some have to do this to make ends meet.. Conclusion: It's all MONEY's fault. Well, that's true.. Some can do things for the sake of money; some can die for the sake of money. Criminal acts, cruelty acts, indecent acts, etc.

Another post of cel is like that:
I hate...
1) Guys who appear at my doorstep without invitation.
2) Guys who overstay their welcome.
3) Guys who stubbonly refuse to leave even after fierce hissing and being told to go repeatedly.
4) Guys who promise things and don't keep to them.
5) Guys who use nicks like "(Frog Prince) misses Princess Celly" and then suddenly strike off my name and replace it with another girl's name. PRINCESS is ME. MY tag. Not anyone else. If you want to call her Princess, fine. Just don't blatantly change MY name to someone else's just like that. If you're doing it just to spite me, fine. I surrender.
6) Guys. They're bloody insensitive creatures.
7) Guys who insist on carrying my bag, and take the opportunity to look at my phone everytime it rings or beeps.
8) Guys who never fail to peek over my shoulder when I'm reading my messages.
9) Guys who behave like stubborn little brats.
10) Guys who can't keep their hands to themselves.
11) Guys who pester me like a swarm of bloody flies.
12) Guys. I fucking hate the male species.

Reflections tell me that luckily i'm not inside any category of the above mentioned except for number one. though i'm not sure if Cel remembers it. There was this time she was complaining of severe flu, coughs and dizziness. I rush over to a nearby pharmacy to get those neccessities and rush to her place and passed to her. Coz she was so stubborn that she do not wish to pay a visit to the doc.. And also refused to take any med.. She insist that she looks like a ghost and do not wish to meet me outside her place to get those stuffs that i bought. But i also insist in passing those to her so i went to her doorstep, press the bell and passed to her bro. Haha.. Well, well, dun think she's mad at for those but for someone else.. Her this post is for her ex, Leon. I strongly believed. She's sick of him for invading into her life and privacy.. That guy had indeed gave her a lot of problems and also the one who made her cry infront of me when i 1st met her.. Haiz.. I wanted to take out that guy for her but she dun wan to.. =.= Sad for her, sad for him. Sad for her is becoz of her situation. Sad for him is becoz of his character. Lived for almost 20 yrs still duno how to think.. OMFG.. Sad case. Better off dead.

Anyway, i'm tired liao. guess gonna end this. Min na, oyasuminasai!