09 February, 2005

Darn farking pissed for the 1st day.

Darn it. I wonder why ppl carry hp and put to silent mode or low volume? As in during normal time, not in a movie, not in a meeting, etc. Can hear meh? Somemore for gals, they would put it in their bags. I really wonder how the fark they can hear. My sis is one classic example. Darn pissed of with her.

This is how it goes:
My mum and sis went to my granny house at Jurong early this morning while i'm still in my dreamland as i slept at 4am yesterday. My schedule was to go there today after i wake up, as expect will be going in the late noon. But anyway, my aunt called and said that all of them are going over to my great-granny house which is at Tiong Bahru. So i waited a while then get prepared. I reach my great-granny house downstairs at 5pm. As i do not know which floor she is at, therefore, i give my sis a call to find out. Called a few times, no answer. ok nvm, thinking that sms will get to her so i send her a msg. Waited and waited, cigarettes after cigarettes, my patience is wearing out.. So, i call her hp again and again and again. Still, no answer. Waited 1 and a half hr at there. shiok? KNN.

Seriously speaking, if hp is only for bf/gf, as well get a walkie talkie. Dun get hp. 1st thing, waste of money. 2nd, anyway, it's a communication device for 2 person only. Based on these two things, i've decided to smash my sis hp later and terminate her line. Btw, i'm the one who's paying for her line all the while even though she's working rite now as a part-time. I nv ask a single cent from her.

Goddamn it. 1st day wanna make me blow off. i'm going back to my game.