07 February, 2007

o.O

Gotten this from somewhere.. He amazed me when i 1st came across his rantings. This time this thing hit me.

"Although in my hand I have a flower, it is not the most beautiful one. I picked the flower I thought which was the most beautiful for I am afraid I will miss it like the last time. However I saw a more beautiful flower as I moved along but I could not pick it as I had already picked one flower."

Seems like this crappy guy is almost the same as Jinlun but more violent version.. Interesting guy but wonder what's the future. Communication is the key, well, he crap a lot. Gotta break that ice in the 1st place.. Not gonna feel weird feeling with him if he not gonna feel any. =) Anyway, we'll shall see. The future is unclear.

Can't get to slp so gonna blog a bit more.. Too many stuffs in brain makes the brain run faster till the migraine comes. I'm used to the pain already.. Lolx.. Today is quite a fruitful day despite many thoughts.

A bird being caged for too long yearn to fly off to see the whole, yet afraid that it would get lost in the vast world. The world is dangerous and full of traps yet still wanna take the chance. Well, being caged is not a good feeling at all, i understand that.. Thus, sneaking out to see a bit of the world.. Well, the thing u do not know is too much freedom is bad either.. I was caged since young so i dun wanna do things that i dun wan ppl to do to me.. But well, when things are too near, ppl tends to be blind. So, soar high up. Go go go!

Despite the danger of temptations, u would still go and enjoy the restrictions whenever u can.. But at least u are quite sensible on ur part and i'm impressed. I'm always impressed by ppl who can think well. But i'm sorry i'm very clear cut abt my position. I'm the same as u. I will not let my partner down no matter what. Or at least that's part of little committed actions. Well, i never did, never will. Well, "that's foolish!!" some says but who cares. I'm the one who live my life. Broken wings but i will still lift myself up. Well, reality bites. Sigh.. Life's like these and it sux. It sux becoz i sux. Haiz.. I'm so pessimistic. Can't stand it. I still need the light..

It's been 6mths liao till now.. Time flies.. Or rather slow.. So much had happened, so much unexplained. It's only 6mths.. What if it's 6yrs..? Bored already..? I'm not yet, for i dun get bored easily. Yup tat's my weakness to get hurt easily. =.=" No wonder i had been wasting away my life when i looked into the past. They were merely memories but they hurt. Darn! Why i kept thinking of the bad things.. Can't help it, coz i can't fight the moonlit. Every experiences sharing i ought to learn something to add on to my collections.. Falling star admires this little brain coz she doesn't have much experiences till the day the star fallen. Sigh.. Reality bites. Face it and move on. You are doing great, sis. =) Wahahaha need more insight on men, just shoot. I'll be glad to help watever i can using my little brain. haha.. Wat the hell i'm talking, i always condemn men. =.=" None is good, all good are dead. If u found one that is good, good, good luck. Wat had the world becoming? Now it's not only men, but women too. Haha i shld changed it to all human are bad. =P Oh ya i'm a human myself.. ZzZzZzZz.. =.=" Crap as i can be, serious as i can be. Crappy doesn't mean i'm not serious, serious doesn't mean i will not be serious. Being too serious is bad, without being serious is equally bad. Lolx. It's just like Karma. Mine is negative coz of my past deeds, hopefully most of it had returned to me and break even liao.. Shag leh.. Only if i'm sensible enough 20yrs back.. Sigh.. Ok crab finish liao so i'm walking sideways to my bed.. Where's the light..? I can't move on without the light.. Dun be afraid to show me the light.. You forgotten u can ask me anything and tell me anything..? All's not lost. My brain is tiny but it works wonders. Many will realised when i reveal 30yrs of true lifes. Powerful memory is no good actually.. Sigh.. Humans are always not easily satisfied, so unlike the old me. Old me..? Huh..? Paiseh i dun like to reveal much.. So much unknown of me eh..? Haha.. Paiseh for all the untold. I'm not the same anymore. Everybody's changing by Keane. Koon!!! Think so much also no use de. >_<