06 February, 2007

Sorry..

Been too lazy to blog.. =.=" How come i'm so busy lately..? Well, it's good to get busy though. It'll get me occupied but working is still boring as hell. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. No morale to work at all. I've been hinting to Liangzhu that i'll be leaving soon but no time given yet though.. Trying to get him to be independent. Well, he's 2yrs older than me but he's kind of too relax with life despite the hectic living and high standard lifestyle of singapore. Haha.. Oh well, he wun get it. Zzzzzz.. Just like that Jimmy. 30 liao still dunno how to think. -.- Anyway, i ain't in any position to give criticisms as i wasn't of any good either.. Haha..

I've sent in my Resume for HP for dunno how many goddamn wks liao still no reply from them. Even my friend albert dun reply to my sms.. I hate it when ppl dun even bother to reply.. Well, i'm asking some serious qn and not stupid qn. $0.05 so exp ah.. Sigh.. Such humans exist though. Anyway, i've got one customer, Nick. He used to be from Belkin but he quit and joined this company called Overland Storage. His company do purchases from my shop for his clients and i gave great services. lolx. =) On monday i went up to his office for coffee, well i did that with a motive.. Muahahahaha... He actually did mentioned to me that i've got great networking knowledge and wide range of product knowledge, so he asked why i did not go over to Belkin and work for them instead? I told him i was not there yet, i still consider myself as an amateur. He said no need that much of knowledge since i've got experiences in this field. Btw, his office is great!! Suntec Penthouse!! Omg.. Superb scenery from above.. Gave me that fulfilling satisfaction.. But too bad it's not my office.. Anyway, i spoke to Nick and found out that the director of belkin is actually his friend.. I showed him my interest in that company and reveal my background of working experiences. He said he will help me ask and see if there's any placing for me. Well, most probably i'll be in the sales line but in a different aspect. Not the usual retail nor the sales executive. I'll be handling with distributors and also with retail shops. Will be moving around seeking info and feedbacks. Well, sales quota is inevitable but not gonna be very xiong.. But gonna be very pressuring as the current totally cannot make it and if i were to take her place, i will be expected much more.. Coz of my experiences.. Well, sometimes i really dunno to lay low or to fly high.. Both got their pros and cons.. Life's like this and it sux.. Reality always bites.. But still gonna face it to survive in this world.. I've got no one to rely on but to stand up on my own..

Went Sentosa with Jason this morning. A little bit of sun only.. Without the sun, we still carry on laying there under the sky listening to some music and not forgetting the sound of the sea.. And i fell asleep and snore quite loud.. Lolx.. I'm really tired.. No idea why but that seems to be the case.. Sigh.. When will my getaway comes...? it seems ages.. But i'm just so broke to do anything abt it.. That time went Batam is totally squeeze it out de.. Anyway, if i were to know that someone's not going, i wun even want to go.. Mentioning that raked up something... Anyway, forget it..

After the short nap, went to sim lim sq. Hmmm.. dun really know why we are going there.. Just before we left, asked Raine come out for a smoke. Well, she seems to be doing alright at there. And most impt, she seems to pull thru the wave. Great.. I dun like to see ppl sad.. She said i've changed a lot.. When asked how i've changed, nothing outta her mouth. Lolx.. Well, i dunno either.. After sls, we went to Chapter 2 for haircut, virgin trip.. Lolx.. 1st time spending more than $20 on hair.. ZZZZZZZ.. When wanting to buy the $7.00 earring, i even have to think for few mths.. Despite that, there's still many things yet to be settled.. Sigh.. Am i following my dad's footstep..? Hope not.. I guess around this age he is already suffering.. Suffering much more than me.. Life's so feeble eh..

Wat's lies in the future..? I still dun have an answer yet.. How come i'm so difficult to satisfy..? That's so unlikely of me.. So different of me.. I needed the light.. The light to save me from darkness.. It's still very dark in here.. Commitments are not just commitments.. It's of a lifetime and it ain't a game.. Jason sees it as we will not be able to make it.. But i beg to differ.. Actually i wanted to give it all i can.. Once and for all.. I've not given up totally yet.. But i'm still scared.. This is not a play.. This is not a game.. It takes two hands to clap.. I believe i still need somemore time.. People says time will heal the wound.. I hope so.. Anyway, i asked for it all along.. Haha.. Time is still early to tell it all. But i'll try to do my best.. Still gonna need some more.. A little bit more..

Met Eddie the other day for appointment. He shown me the path of life.. Well, it's not gonna be easy.. Planning is inevitable.. Lifetime planning, that is.. I've learnt that what i planned is not exactly the right thing.. Meaning, planning shld involve the concerning party and not just making decisions alone.. So, watever i had planned had been put on hold.. It's a lifetime planning for two and not just one.. Having said that, i'm still not ready anyway.. I'm such a bad guy.. Sigh.. Lolx.. i found the best thing to describe myself liao.. Crystal Ball.. So strong yet so fragile.. Oh well, forget it..