14 March, 2005

Finally it's over.. The darn 4 days pc show at Suntec! I hate shows even though we are not the one who own the booth. Coz we still have to be labours.. But that is not an issue. The main issue is the amount paid out to me. I'm so damn fed-up.

Before the show starts, me and jason(my ex-colleague) were asked to choose. Whether do we want $70/day pay or 60%/40% share of profits.. The thing is this. We being partners with that guy(the guy who book the booth) as he is selling casings whereas we bring in harddisks and writers to do the combo hit to end-users. As a package, things can sell for the better rather than selling individual products. So, he gave us a choose. IE, if the profit made for him is $1000 then me and jason will get $200 ea. While daily pay we ea will get $280 by the end of the show.. The products can get us at least 7% margin per sale except for the products we bring in. As the products we bring in are for bundle, so the price have to be damn cheap in order to goes well with his products. Our product margin is abt 1%-2% only. On the 1st day, sales was so farking bad. Our cash sales book reflects that we only made $80 profit. If were to continue till the last day, we ea will only get ($80 x 4 = $320 / 2 = $160). Jason was demoralising. Coz we have had accepted the deal of 60%/40% profit split and we 2 get 40%. He is so unpaitence and reluctant abt making that choice.. I did mentioned, if things goes well, the pay can be damn good, otherwise peanuts will be paid to us. It is a gamble, and he say anything. Now he's complaining.. on the 1st day.. I was calm but due to his complaining and reasoning, i was fine to suit watever he wanted to tell that guy.

He was too rush. He complain to that guy that with this kind of sales, me and him will not be paid enuff. So, he requested that we go back our words and choose daily pay instead. Otherwise, juz pay us for the 1st day pay and we fark off. There are still a few booths whom we knew wanted to pull us in to help them anyway. If we two were to go, that guy is gonna be in deep shit. Coz he know nuts abt the bundle and his knowledge is not powerful enuff to handle the explainations and processes. In such short time given, there's absolutely no way he can find another 2 replacement. Therefore, he is like being threatened. That's jason's idea. Before jason said that i told him that things can be improved. I've oredi got my floor-plan and ideas of how to handle and get more sales for the next few days and i believe we can make it. Nothing is impossible, it's juz the effort to try and the risk to take. Risk as in IF we were to not able to get good profits, we 2 are gonna eat grass. Dun 4get that the 2 of us had been retrenched and we are not working at the moment.. So, basically any jobs can be our rice bowl for the time being. But jason think otherwise that if were to carry this kind of sales for the next few days, it's not worth our effort to work. Even though it's juz slacking off, he say he rather spend the time at home playing game.

After work that day, my whole had been thinking real hard and considering all factors that have been the cause for the day's bad sales.. With that kind of margin, it's impossible not to hit the minimal target.. Somemore with my plans and ideas, we can maybe make at least $300 ea.. Then jason called me when he reach home and told me that that guy was complaining to him that we are making things too difficult for him.. And we are like 'playing bastards'.. And jason was damn angry when he heard that. He wanted to tell him that 'Fark lah, juz 4get abt our pay and we dun need to go anymore from tml onwards'.. I was like huh? nothing wat.. He is telling the fact.. Watever on my mind is that, we keep our words and face the music. 'Yi ren zhuo shi yi ren dang'. We shld be man of honour and shld keep our promises.. So i told jason abt my thinking and asked for that guy's contact and tell him we carry on the 60%/40% deal also meant to keep our words. But jason say reluctantly and say that really wan meh..? Then he say 'anything' in a reluctant tone and say that we shld tell him tml instead of now.. haiz.. Given my character, i will not tell anything when i'm not in the mood the next day.. Haiz, in the end i really din say anything to him.. Today is the last day of the show and this morning we calculated that our side had made a total profit of close to $3000.. If include today's sales might shoot up to a total of maybe $5000.. Imagine how $200 profit can turn in $3000 profit in 2 days only... OMFG.. And in the end we are paid daily. So, how to say that i cannot get fed-up with jason.. It's all becoz of his hot-headed temper and unwillingness to take risk.. Imagine if we got $4000 profit, we will be getting $1600 which is $800 ea for 4 days!!! and now we are gotten merely $280!! Different of $520 leh!!! FARK!!!!! Haiz suan le..

During these few days of pc show, the booth adjacent of us have 2 gals.. hehe.. One taller and one normal height.. Both also normal looking only. Not chio not ugly not pretty not cute. But the one with normal height seems quite ok to me coz i notice her kept taking glances at me. lolx.. Not my skin thick ah.. Really.. And juz now she wanted to get my number.. Haiz.. Not in the mood for relationship but companionship is fine with me.. However, i think better not.. Scarli machiam that gal who work at Sim Lim Sq who woo me that one.. *Sweat* Though this gal looks more decent. Much more decent than most of my friends.. Haha.. But really not at the moment for such.. I need more time for my works and stuffs.. My online gaming had oredi took up a lot of my time... If i were to get a gf, i will have to give up my game(as well as my online gf) and readjust my schedule and plan to cope with my life.. As u know, gals like companion.. If i were to ignore or forgo most of it, i dun think it will work out well.. Somemore i'm jobless now. Going out will mean spending more... haiz.. Women will only invite more problem than joy.. At least that's wat i think.. However, there are some i wun mind but those are impossible.. coz i rather have them as my friends. heh.. Oh ya.. Next show is at September. If fated to see that gal again, i might give her a chance. lol.. I mean 'might' lah.. See how lor.. =P I'm tired liao. nite all..