06 March, 2005

Dunno wat am i doing for the past few days.. Ever since i'm no longer working, i'm like changed into another person again.. This month and next mth life might be quite tough for me.. I haven't plan on how to get it over my crisis.. Too many things in the little brain of mine and too little time to think them all thru.. Well, i've forgot wat i've done for the past few days.. That's quite ususual of me.. But more or less at least a bit of images lah..

Ok, ever since my last post, i feel a bit weird abt that someone. Think she read my post already. Coz, i noticed something. She no longer called or msg me(since that day, which is abt 7 days liao) and when in game or msn, she never call me even if she sees me. Dunno if that's a good sign for me or not. I'm juz feeling weird inside me.. But anyway, time will reveal everything.. I'm not saying she's hindering me in any way, juz make it clear wat the hell i'm thinking. I dun mind ppl taking advantages of me but not too much.. Sigh..

Yesterday was a bad day. =.= Went to meet up with yx they all go Chill Room at Boat Quay. It's a ktv pub. As u know i dun sing. I dun quite like such places.. Think they juz want me to go see Joanne while they enjoy their singings. Before going there, one of my new friend ask me go Chinablack. She say her friend not free and she's alone. Somemore she's a chiongster so she wanted to go even though if she goes alone.. However, i've oredi promised yx they all that i'm going to meet them.. So, i go there and ask if they wanna go or not.. I was going there with a reluctant heart.. Whenever i dun like a thing, i dun like to be force to like. Example is vegi. I dun like to eat vegi but ppl kept asking me to eat. Well, it's not as if i will die if i dun eat. Same goes for yest situation. Even if i'm not there with yx they all also nvm de ah.. sigh.. I reach there liao and asked them if they wanted to go but seems no one is interested and somemore yx is wearing slippers.. But when they know that i'm not staying long, they dun wan to let me leave.. One of them still confiscate my cigarettes and hp.. When she took them i was like a bit uneasy liao.. But anyway, entertain them a bit lor, so i went on and ordered a jur of drink. Then no one is drinking except me. So that is to say, i ordered 1 jur for myself. =.=" then later, i tried to snatch back my hp and cigarettes from my friend. At that moment i was stepping on the edge of the high-chair. Never expect her to stop me coz i know she is juz playing and will not get too far. Little would i know that she indeed stopped me and i lost balance.. The high chair was tilted and the floor was smooth. So, backward i fell down with 2 high-chairs.. My spine & right arm was hit against the chair's edge.. My ripcage was hurt too but i duno how.. When i was back to my seat, i felt that the whole of my right hand is numb.. And my back ache.. And i can't laugh hard coz my chest pain.. Well, fun eh? Last time i met an accident in a rover wasn't that bad though the whole vehichle fell on its side with trememdous force.. Dun think i got any prob.. Some bruises on my arm and my back only. Now still pain lah but not as bad as before.. Anyway, i've lost my mood liao so i quickly drink up the whole jur and make a move.

I was a bit tipsy liao when i reach the ent of Black. Then i met her liao. At 1st i thought she was alone but not. One of her friend is there too. But doesn't matter lah. No different anyway. This is the 1st time i see her. Looks totally different from how she look like in the pic in friendster.. haha.. Then when she spoke, i know she's a malaysian and her friend is china. Woah. 3 diff species. haha.. Overall the impression she gave me is that, she's violent.. =.=" Gotten a punch on my chest(where my injury is..) and also got a pull on my ears. =.=" But anyway, ok lah.. The only thing i dun like is her friend. It's not that i'm racist or wat but i juz find him not any good. He dun have any money and he dare go chiong with us.. Living off a gal is good? I wonder. Both of them are equally jialat but the guy can like.. Aiya dunno lah. =.="

Think i gonna go get somemore rest though i juz woke up not long ago.. Still feeling tired and my body is aching.. Nite all..