18 March, 2005

I'm officially being hired as a Sales Executive by my ex-boss.. Yesterday is the 1st day of work and today is the 2nd day... However, tml is then the day. My virgin try-out as a Sales Executive.. How am i different from before? Last time i'm working in a retail shop as a salesman. People will come to me to buy things and also ask for consult. Whereas now i have to go out and find people to buy my stuffs.. Selling selling and selling. Looks pretty easy eh..? Yup, it's that simple.

Think twice. Wat i'm doing now is totally different from the past. Last time i juz sell and get payment upon purchase.. Now is that, i have to sell the stuffs and press for payments.. Selling the products is piece of cake coz those products are wat i used to sell in my last retail shop.. I know my products inside out. Usage, specification, technical support, reliability, etc. Main thing is payments. We will be giving either 7days or 14days term to dealers out there. That means i will sell and deliver the products and collect the money for buying my products after 7days or 14days.. Some ppl love to drag payments.. Due to reasons and stuffs lah.. This can't be helped.. This is life.. Wat to do.. Haiz.. But anyway, i've got my own target to reach.. I've to hit my goal in sales.. My pay now is peanuts.. Pathetic.. Cannot make it..

For a O-Level cert, of coz i wun expect much. However, i'm still expect more than that.. Even if he dun wan me, there are still few shops out there who wanted to hire me.. But anyway, due to gratitude, i need to help my boss to get him up and running.. I will do my best to give it all i can to help me though salary isn't high.. For the time being, i guess..

Today meeting up with carisa, yuxiang's gf. I wanted to get something for her as a present but really dunno wat to get for her.. And yet she kept saying dun need.. Haiz.. So, i say i bring her go shopping and if she sees wat she like and the price is reasonable i can buy for her as a bday present.. Anyway, this is my bday present for her.. Lol.. And i also need to buy new clothings for work.. I can no longer wear T-shirt and Jeans to work anymore.. I need to be more presentable.. Aiya, ma fan lah.. But anyway, for the company, i have to dig my own pockets and get those new clothings.. For work, for my future as well..

Think my best friend, yuxiang, is thinking that we two are up to no good.. Insecurity is the main problem bah.. I myself also worry abt this.. Sigh.. I better not go disturb the two of them though i am pretty worry.. I really dun wish yx to think me as a third-party and quarrel with carisa.. >_< i think i better less go chiong with the gals.. More and more misunderstandings will be revealling if i carry on like that.. Like that i will be having one lesser chiong group liao.. Anyway, it's fine lah.. Next mth Jason's gf will be going back home to stay.. Hehehe.. He will be going chiong with me of coz.. Go clubbing with him is the best and most fun..

I've got quite a few friends who dunno why going clubbing can be so fun.. I can explain a bit.. There are several types of ppl out there..
Main types are those who go and sees pretty gals or handsome guys and mainly courtship..
Some go there for drinks and sight-seeing..
Some go there to drink, dance and enjoy the music..
Some go there juz becoz they got nothing to do, so gather some friends for chat and drinks..

Since i was born till the begining of last year, i dun like to go such places.. Or i shld say i hate these places.. Too smokey which makes my eyes very painful. Too many ppl which makes walking, dancing difficult.. Too loud the music makes my ears hurt.. Too much drinks make my head spinned till it hurt a lot..

However, ever since i enter the previous company and finished my NS, i can take these more easily.. I'm used to the smoke and my eyes wun hurt anymore.. I can still dance and walk though it's too cramp.. Music is not a problem coz i need more bass to enjoy the nice music.. My ears are oredi used to the loudness so these considered normal liao.. I need enuff alcohol to make my head spin a bit and my whole body to relax then i can dance.. lolx.. Anyway, go clubbing is indeed a fun thing. It all depends the music and company. If going out with shy ppl, it of coz wun be fun.. Btw, i used to be a VERY shy ppl to those whom i do not know VERY well.. But once i got a little gin in my head and some music, i can get well with basically anyone. heh..

K lah, need to stop liao.. Tml still need energy to go work.. Nite everyone..