22 March, 2005

For Xuehui if she were to see..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, i told ya. i can't juz regard any1 as my close friend. Somemore we aren't really that close anymore.. =P Likewise, am i your close friend? Have you ask urself this? =D But anyway, i'm really a bad guy.

"When you are born, u cried while the world rejoiced. When you died, u smile while the world cried.."

I'm really that sure whether am i that kind of person or izzit the other way round. It no longer matters to me. I've been bad for the past 23 yrs. Some seen me as bad, some seen me as good. Bad guys dun live long. But most of the bad guys i seen live real long. One classic example is my dad. This i have not mentioned in my blog and i WILL NOT mentioned in my blog..

U dunno much abt my background. I also dunno how or shld i ever said these. There's only one phrase to describe..
"When he's born, he cried and the world rejoiced. When he died, he cried and the rejoiced".
Sad to say. 95% of the ppl who know him think this way.

Shutting myself up to ponder all these? No way, i rather get myself drunk and feel the headaches than to think abt it. My case is too complicated. Sometimes i would rather end my sufferings than to live with the sufferings but i'm not yet to give up. I've got 7 more yrs if possible. Hopefully less than that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mention this not to gain any sympathy nor pity. I dun need any. Any who give it me, get ready to face some unsightful. I'm strict abt this. =)

Enuff liao. I'm deadbeat from work.. =.= gonna go eat then go enjoy liao. BB