21 March, 2005

Though xuehui's blog is using 'comments' instead of 'tagboard', it's still not enuff for me to reply.. lolx..

For Xuehui,
"'pretty much give up' but not 'totally given up'. As for that, it's enuff. I dun mean i stand a chance or wat coz it doesn't matter to me anymore. I AM not myself. Things changed, people changed, streets changed, buildings changed, government changed, even my dog changed.. Anyway, most impt is i accepted myself as a human, and behave like one. =) Me and James same? More or less lah, towards u. haha. Well, he recommand u to me, of coz i knew he had such a good friend to intro me so i muz treasured. However, guess maybe u are rite. U nid not protection. Afterall u had ended ur teens. U are a young adult who can think well wat's best for ya. Ya u are not my good friend but juz a friend. I got higher demand for a friend rather than gf. Whether has the rite one came along, i'm not sure abt that due to my ignorance. Dun really care that much. I wan to play juz play, wan to go out juz go out. There's no need for me to do any commitments. As for smoking and drinking, i'm sorry. I can't do anything abt it. And i HAD given up on giving up on those. My dreadful leisures. I can't live without them. Though i can, but i choose not to. I dun wish to change and i dun wish to be forced to change. I'm being forced to grow up like this in this cruel world. I've faecd the music. Pulling my ears is nothing. Celena can even bite me off when i dun listen to her. Well, even if i got a super pretty and caring gal there for me wanting me to quit, i would still rather quit the relationship than to waste anymore of one another's time. Life is short. Anyway, i give myself another 7yrs. I tied my fate to age of 30. That's why whether is smoking or drinking killing me or not, makes no diff. I will feel more happy if they were to take me away earlier to end my sufferings in this cruel world.. Dun worry too much abt me nor urself. Thinking too much is bad for health. I rather spent the time enjoying watever whenever whoever however i can. =)"

Too tired to do anything nowadays.. I found that i used to love shopping in the early days.. Always go Bras Basah with Jinlun to buy stationaries.. haha.. Now i kinda enjoy going shopping for new clothes.. =.= Seriously damaging my wallet though.. Luckily i dun have a credit card yet.. *phew* Yesterday juz bought a short sleeve shirt and a long sleeve shirt from Orchard Zara.. Short sleeve cost $75 and Long sleeve cost $60.. Then still go to Wisma G2000 to get another short sleeve shirt which Celena recommand and i also find it nice. This one not so bad.. $40+ i think.. Cel has got quite a good taste.. Good price for a nice shirt.. Maybe i shld ask her more offen for shopping.. As for this peanut-pay job i'm working, i've spent a lot...
Estimated:
Shoes - $60
Pants - Pending
Belt - $20+
Shirts - $48 + $42 + $75 + $60
Total = $300

More yet to come... I need abt 3 more tailor-made pants from Queensway which estimated to abt $30~$40 each.. And i need roughly abt 10 more shirts.. Well, i only have 3 shirts at home regardless of those i bought recently... One of them is over-sized even for now, another is too small too tight-fitting, another one is my fave my Benhur long sleeve gray shirt.. That one i still wearing but not for work i guess.. Coz too short, diff to tucked in.. =.=" Sigh.. Think nx mth's pay gonna throw them into buying shirts.. Seriously broke but ok lah.. Less clubbing shld do the trick.. Heh..

Oh ya forgot something.. Did i mention i really mind wat Xuehui's thoughts are? Hmm.. Got these from her blog..
"Top 10 things i dislike abt guys:
1.not keeping their promises
2.not calling when they say they would
3.smokers/drinkers..
4.flirts..
5.guys with a honeyed tongue..
6.guys who think they are god's gift to women
7.guys who take us for granted
8.guys who think we haf no life but to wait for them to 'summon' us
9.guys who like to play games with our hearts..expect us to noe wat they are thinkin..(sorrie but we dun mind read..)
10.guys who r not serious in relationships/unfaithful..
11.last, but not least, pple who lie to mi.."

Hmmm.. I got things to say according to the tops..
1.not keeping their promises. - Well, this is pretty common.. To err is human.. To err too much is no excuses..

2.not calling when they say they would. I'm like kinda like that sometimes.. Coz whenever i reach home i'm glued to my monitor.. Haha..

3.smokers/drinkers.. - Talking abt me? =P Dislike but dun hate. If hated, u would have ignored me long ago.. I dun consider this as an offenced though.. =P

4.flirts.. - Hmm.. Flirting is bad for relationships. Nothing to say abt this. I hate it when my gf flirts too.

5.guys with a honeyed tongue.. - Not all guys can 'honeyed' any gals. And not all guys who 'honeyed' are bad..I can 'honeyed' my friends to make them happy but not to bed them. It's totally two diff thingy. =)

6.guys who think they are god's gift to women - God my ass.

7.guys who take us for granted - Definitely. Anyone who takes anyone for granted are out to have his arse kicked. I've always being taken granted for. But well, this is a cruel world. Dun forget. =)

8.guys who think we haf no life but to wait for them to 'summon' us - Well well, if ppl love to 'summon', get a maid. It's easier to get her being 'summoned'.

9.guys who like to play games with our hearts..expect us to noe wat they are thinkin..(sorrie but we dun mind read..) - Well, if really that easy to know wat we are thinking, then do u know wat's 4D for Sat?

10.guys who r not serious in relationships/unfaithful.. - Talking abt me? =( Well, i'm NOT not serious but not too serious. I'm here to please not to get serious. And i'll still stay true. Juz like my xiaomao(ingame gf).. She is not around most of the time but i din fool around. =)

11.last, but not least, pple who lie to mi.." - Everybody do lie. Ppl who say they dun are hypocrites. Lying depends on which kind. For good or for bad. Of coz 'for bad' will ought to get condemn..


Phew.. Finally finished.. Haha.. Can go back to my game liao.. Hope to see someone in there but not too hopeful though. In that case i can get 10 times more happier if she's around and i wun get TOO disappointed if she is not around. =)