19 March, 2005

Oh man.. Now then i know shopping spree is not an easy job.. Lolx.. Though not much stuffs but also quite a damage to me who juz started working.. >_<
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My hairdye from Loreal

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Mousse from Loreal

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clean and Clear Facial Wash

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Plasters from Watson for my foot..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My new Full Cream Milk Powder..

Actually there are more but i din mention.. Hair-spray from Gatsby, hair-cut from Q-Cut, Polynesian Noni C-Plex from Nature's Gate(Facial cream), Cigarettes box,Pearl Drops toothpaste from Watson, new shirt from G2000, new leather shoes from watever, new leather belt from Giordano, etc.. I'm super duper broke.. and i've yet to buy finish all my essential needs for work.. =.= Tml will be meeting Celena go Orchard. Let's see how's her taste.. Hehe..

Xuehui read my blog and written on her blog wat's on her mind.. For a gal like her, guess it's pretty normal for her to react this way.. Anyway, i'm no longer thinking so much on such.. More on my work. As for leisure, all i can think of are clubbing and cigarettes.. Cigarettes are luxury items.. Clubbings are destressing habits.. Love is no longer an item for me. Have or not, makes no diff to me.. I've got good friends who are there for me when i'm down, i dun need a gf. I've got friends who are there to go out with me, i dun need a gf. I've got friends who have fun with me, i dun need a gf. =) But if really given one, i also dun mind. Coz have or dun have, makes no diff to me. ^_^ i can be 'shui bian' but still i'm not 'fan jian'. Of coz, i will still choose and not letting anyone who pounce at me will get me pinned.. Heh..

Nite everyone, i'm going back to my virtual world. =P