21 March, 2005

I'm always very particular abt xuehui's thinkings.. Coz she is a very innocent gal. I really dunno why i find her innocent. I juz feel that way. Not that i've liked her but that she give me the feeling of wanting to protect her or something. Her point of view of love is totally different from all my friends. As in ALL my friends.

Whoever that guy had been treating her bad now tells me that wat i used to do to Karen was wrong. And i had realised it long ago. It was bad.. Real bad.. That time after i had realised it, i've closed my door and not to open it. But due to circumstances, the door was opened(all thanks to Celena). I realised wat really friends are for, regardless of genders. I used to think that guys and guys can be friends. guys and gals only relationships. Even though guys and gals can be friends, wun be that close. hahaha.. Now i've got 2 very close guys who are my best friends and 2 very close gals who are my best friends. For guys are definitely my 10-yrs friends, yuxiang and jinlun. For gals are Celena and Jasmine.

Ever since i finish army, i've got a few encounters. I've got a few gals friends who wanna be with me. One of them is so persistance who can direct ask me those questions.. And ask me every nites.. This is something to sweat abt.. It's not abt the looks, the wealth, the time, the location, or watsoever. I juz dun wan to get into a relationship. It's that easy. Well, these gals make me realise how it can be if someone were to push themselves to u. So, i've decided not to court any gals in such a harsh way if the day were to come for me to really falls for a gal.. =)

My special thoughts, "It's easy to find someone who love u, it's easier to love someone, it's almost impossible to find someone who love u and u love that someone". This thought makes me 'shui bian'. But still not 'fan jian'. =P Hahaha.. But anyway, i doesn't think of these so offen coz i dun really need one to survive. I hate it when ppl keep asking me to find a gf. It's all becoz they do not know my mindset in getting a gf.. watever for..? =.= Love can be sweet, love can be bitter. It's such a weird thing. I rather take it easy than to getting hurt if i'm in too deep. I've got a gf now. But it's ingame only. Although virtual but i'm fine. Not that serious but i'm still treating her good. Afterall it's juz a companionship. =)

Need to go work liao.. Haiz...