17 April, 2005

I've always said that being into this world is like a cruel thing.. Coz will have to suffer in this cruel world.. "Since you are born you cried while the world rejoiced.." Ups and downs are part of life.. It all depends on self on how you look at it and handle it.. Some ppl are fated to be born poor; some are born with a silver spoon in their mouth; some are born with a golden spoon.. All these doesn't matter.. A rich person may not be happy; a poor person may not be sad. Fated to be will be. It all depends how how ppl choose their paths and how they look at themselves.. There are ppl who are living in poor country who always got problem seeking their meals.. There are ppl who lived in poor country and yet they are like kings.. There are ppl who are rich but they are lonely.. There are ppl who are poor but they are happy..

If u look at life, u can see a 'normal' things going around.. "People tends to go for wealth. No matter how hard they work, they wanted to lead a better life. If not for self, at least for the next generation." "People tends to go for health when they got wealth. No matter how much they paid, they wanted to stay healthy."

For wealth, for health, it doesn't really matter. As long there's a goal in life.. How abt love? We human dun live to love neither would we love to live..
'Live to Love' - You mean u actually living in this world juz to love? Wat abt friends and family? Even though not rich but average also wun have such thinking..
'Love to Live' - You mean u actually love a person juz to live on? Without love u would die? Then wat abt all monks and nuns in the world?

Human matured as time goes by.. BUT not all. Some still remains in the same place repeating the same thing over and over again.. IE, i've got a friend who does nothing but betting on soccer. Easy money yeah? Juz sitting there watching 22 people chasing a ball and when ur judgement show u the path u win money. How fun.. Not! It's pure stupidity. Not only soccer. Toto, 4D, horce-racing, etc. If really that easy i would not have been working so freaking hard for dunno wat the fark i'm working for. Working long hours with bad treatments and endure them juz to make ends meet.. Before i started working when i was young, spending money was so hell easy as ABC. Even though started to work at age of 12, i can freely spend on watever i wanted. I can buy watever i wanted. I can do watever i wanted. I can forgot all abt those hardships that i've been thru when i'm very very young. I've been thru all sorts of stuffs.. When ppl confide in me abt how pitiful they are, abt how hard their life are, how painful their heart are, how regretful they are.. I know. All these feelings i know and i can understand.

There are many things that i do know but ppl around me doesn't know wat do i know or wat do i understand when they tell me things.. Coz they din know that i've been thru the path that they are walking on now.. For i've never tell.. Well, there isn't a need to tell all that are in my mind and wat i'm thinking.. Nowadays technology is so high-tech. I can jolly-well post my thoughts in here, blog. It's not for ppl to see. It more of a self-confide.. I do have great friends and pals out there for me to confide in. But sometimes i can be very selfish.. As for some ppl whom i do not wish to go confide in them is becoz. They themselves never confide in me. I know they have got problems and got things to say but when u facing them, they would said nothing.. Care and concern gone into nothing is wat i hate most in my life.. When goodwill being turned down is a sad thing.. Thus, to those blacklisted ppl, i will not tell them anything. Well, in this blog, yes they can still read my mind but so wat? All these are not 100% of all that in my mind. Till date, this blog merely consist of roughly 30% of all the stuffs in that stupid brain of mine. ppl who know my past doesn't really know wat kind of person i'm now. ppl who know me now doesn't know wat kind of person i'm 10yrs ago or even 15yrs ago.. My background is the most complicated.. Till date there's no one who really fully understand me inside out. Be it my ex-girlfriends or my close friends.. NONE of them.

Enuff ranting of those. Lately i've discovered a friend. Her thinking is of 'weird'. maybe it's normal. When you see two person of different gender being close does that really means the two of them are together? Me and celena being so 'close' together and yet we are still friends. Can't friends of diff gender be close? All in her mind is only one thing, 'love' & 'relationship'. Hopeless. Childish. Naive. That's why somethings reading/watching too much abt love can be a bad thing.. Sigh.. I dun even know wat can i type to mean wat i'm trying to say..

As for another friend of mine. Looking at her is indeed a reflection of me in a mirror.. Reflecting me on how i treat all my friends even though i have to lose out something.. Dignity, pride, money, time, effort, even love.. It's hard to find someone of such character.. So far, not much ppl can compared to her.. Willingness to give up something juz for a friend, giving up freedom juz for a friend, giving in to someone even if it's against her will.. Always think abt others before self..

Zhu ren shi wei kuai le zhi ben. Ke shi, ren bu ji tian zhu di mie.. Dan shi, ren tai guo wei ji zi shen zi mie. Ke shi, ren wang wang shen bu you ji..

Hai.. When ppl is too nice, others tend to take advantages.. I can understand how that supposed to feel.. Coz i've been thru wat she is going thru.. Well, u know who i'm refering to.. I know you would read this.. Dun worry abt giving in or giving up. This is not abt being not following ur heart.. Coz it's ur heart that tells u to do it.. =) Need not worry abt cannot take it anymore coz i'm will be there for you.. You know me.. I give more than i take.. You can take from me as much as you can.. There are already so many ppl taking from me, juz one more you, makes no different to me. Somemore, you are special. I will never think that as 'taking advantages'.. So go on and take.. I'll be more than happy for u to do that.. Remember, not all ppl in this world can let ppl take and not wanting any returns.. I can be an exception. =)

Btw, my horoscope sign is Aquarius.. Got this from the web and seems quite true.. Haha..
"Making up is hard to do, unless you pay special attention to your love's Sun Sign. The next time you find yourself in the dog house, consider the following tips. Pretty soon, you'll be back in your beloved's arms, rather than scratching at the back door for scraps!

Invite Aquarius to discuss your problems over coffee. The Water-bearer can't resist an free exchange of ideas. Resist getting emotional with this sign, or you'll remain single. Don't keep any secrets from Aquarius, or your relationship will continue to stagnate. If you want this sign to stick around, you've got to keep everything out in the open. Be more open to adventure, and take the Water-bearer's suggestions from time to time."