28 April, 2005

Living in this world is indeed quite a hard thing to do for some.. Despite that, can still see people doing well. One classic example is Mustafa. When he started out working, he's merely a shoe polisher.. Now he had quite some assets.. How did he do that? =.=" Though he had passed away, his name was not washed away and was greatly remembered by many.

People always say that it's easy to turn bad, it's hard to turn good. How true it is.. Once a rotten apple, always a rotten apple. No doubt abt that. However, one thing i'm sure abt. A rotten apple may not kill you but a ground cherry might. So somehow, it can be deceiving.. Anyway, ppl wun understand until they tried. Is this so-called No Pain No Gain? Too much of a pain i guess.. Human nature is like that. Facts of life eh? Sad.

Lately dunno wat's wrong with me.. I'm easily influenced by bad things and bad thinking.. Some things are really not within our control.. Watever will come, will come.. Watever will go, will go.. Too much things in the head can get it burst. Even though let out most of it doesn't make any diff to me as it wun lesser my misery.. Maybe it's time i go into isolation-mode. I dun feel like seeing anyone, i dun feel like toking to anyone, i dun feel like interacting with anyone, i dun feel like bothering anyone. I really hope i can juz sleep all that i want. But i can't. Feel like crying but no tears for me to shed. Feel like dying but no life to give. Feel like working but no mood to carry on. Feel like slacking but no time to spare. Shacks. Life sucks. There's ups and downs in life, which makes life more meaningful. I really wonder where had my temper gone to.. I really wonder where had my tears gone to.. I really wonder where had my mood gone to.. A body without soul? A brain without brain cells? Watever.