02 April, 2005

Sad.. Juz got to know that one of Celena's friend's bf past away in an accident.. =( Sad case.. She muz has been heart-broken.. Losing someone so dearly.. This yr is a bad yr... So many sad things happened... My 2nd uncle's wife's father passed away, my 2nd auntie's hubby passed away, Irene's bf's father passed away, Celena's friend's bf passed away, my dog had not been eating much lately, my big uncle had been admitted to SGH EVERY MONTH since early this yr.. Oh man.. Wat's wrong with this yr..? I know life and death are predestined.. I know it's all fate.. I still can't let it off.. Life is so full of surprises and mysteries and unpredictations..

I always tell myself this. Treat everyday as if it's the last day of my life.. So that i can really feel and treasure as much as i can.. Maybe that is why i'm always treating everyone so good.. No grudges, no tempers, etc.. =/ Whenever i see ppl feeling blue, my mood will definitely go blue too.. ppl feel sad, i will feel sad.. I'm so emotional.. Sometimes i really wish i'm cold-blooded.. =/ At least that way i wun be so uncomfy.. >_< But anyway, i'm born like that.. Need to ask my mum and ask her why she give birth to me like that.. =.=