06 April, 2005

Remember the last pc show at Suntec? I was there helping out at a stall near the toilet there? Tat time every nite also look thru HWZ forums.. There was a talk on this gal who was a model as well as 'show-gal' for a company. Can't rmb whether nikon or canon.. Anyway, her name is Cassandra. Yep, unique name. Flash across my mind was a primary sch friend's nick. But doesn't matter lah. Saw her pics in HWZ. Quite ok lor.. But anyway not my prob. =P And i dunno who was that also..

Lately, there reveal the blogspot of Cassandra. o.O I saw the template: Catch a falling star. At 1st i thot my colleague was reading Cel's blog. =.= Same template mah.. hehe.. Saw more of her pics in there. The more i see, the more she looks familiar.. Check the DOB, same yr as us(the ksps, my pri sch). Check the profile - Student/freelance model. Check the interest - she like Warcraft. The next moment i thot of is Jinlun.. =.= I open another browser and go into friendster, check out JL's friends and found her. I'm right abt it. She is the one from our pri sch.. Now i know why JL like WC3 that much.. hehe. Yea, Cassandra WAS JL's all-time-fave but i THINK it was in the past. Maybe.. heheeheheheheeheheh~ =P But anyway, not my prob. ^^

Well well, she had gotten very very popular in HWZ. Lotsa guys were eyeing her.. haha.. She was the talk among the guys even till now.. Got a fan-club from them somemore.. lolx. But anyway, it's not my prob.. heh ^^

Someone suddenly asked me abt this online game called Ragnarok Online. A malaysia-server based online RPG game. I've been playing mRo ever since i left army and quit Elysium.. It was also this game which makes my colleague so addicted to it.. Juz like how i used to be when i played Elysium.. When in camp, my heart would have the urge to rush home to play. When i'm on the fone, i got no mood to talk as i'm playing it as well.. The game that nearly took up most of the place in my heart.. It's not the fun abt the gameplay but the community.. Haha.. Such great friends in there. Having lotsa fun chatting with them whenever i'm online. ^_^ As for mRo, not much toking in there and merely have few friends.. Main is my colleague and me in guild chatting.. I'm not too addicted to this luckily.. At least when asked to choose between watching a show with a friend or play game, i will choose to watch show.. ^_^

I've got my PDL liao.. I haven't make appointment with Uncle Tommy(Deyuan's mum's friend as well as Deyuan's class 3 instructor).. Heh.. I intend to book my practical every sunday.. Dunno when can i get my license.. One-time-pass for all my theory tests, hope i can do the same for the last one juz like how i fared during army when taking class 3.. hehe.. Alright, gotta go koon liao.. Exhausted.. =( Miina~ Oyasuminasai~! ^o^