02 April, 2005

Juz came back from NB(Newsroom Bar @ MS).. Not too shag, not too drunk.. Was juz right.. Those gals ah.. =.= Irene, Carisa and Jenny. The 3 sisters of my chiong group.. At NB, there are michael's friends. Michael is Irene's bf.. They indeed took good care of them.. Kept asking them to drink and drink and drink.. One of them even ask Irene up to the bartop and dance with him.. Haha.. Fierce sia.. Then also got quite a few unknown guys trying to chat up with them.. I heard a lot of them saying that the 3 of them doesn't look like sisters.. i agree.. lolx.. Jenny is the oldest, then come Carisa then Irene.. Of them all, Irene is the hottest. But still, a lot of attractions attention from those guys out there.. Haha.. However, too bad, Irene though the youngest but also the most fierce and also the most experienced in handling such guys and shoo them away.. Haha.. I indeed dare not to drink much.. If i really drunk ah, there might not be anyone else to take care of them, slightly at least. Not much of a great help, but still helped a bit lah.. =P Actually, i intend to go MW(Madam Wong) with Michael(One of my dealer in SLS) but i can't seems to get thru his hp.. Been calling since 8pm and gave up at abt 1am.. =.=" Haiz.. Tat's why i intend to join those gals.. Overall the music over there wasn't too bad.. Retro + some classics + some rocks.. Targetted age-group is those 20+ close to 30s.. I'm not too old but neither am i too young.. =P

Oh ya, met Sean(My DYS4 during my army days, my officer in-charge of Logistic). He had grown fatter.. As in more chubby lah.. heh.. His previous company closed down liao, now working at another company.. Same as me, my previous company also closed down and i'm working in another company.. lolx.. Life's so full of coincidence.. Or rather sad.. But anyway, life still goes on.. =)

I've been asked by someone why am i being so good to her as well as another gal.. I shld have been good to only one. Devoted to only one.. Then i came to realised.. I dun have any gf, tat's why my feelings can go around the gals and treating each and everyone of them good.. IE, i can tolerate Erica's unreasonable slaps and demands.. IE, i can put in effort to make virtual chocolates for shan as well as showering her with care and concern without asking anything in return.. IE, i can treat TPL good as if i'm very close to her. IE, i can go download animes for XH as if i'm really that free and be her anime-supplier.. IE, i can treat Celena as good as i can as a friend or maybe somehow slightly more than a friend. I can basically treat ANYONE good as long as no one step on my head and make me blow my top.. I can share all my care and concern among all my friends, equally regardless of gender.. Tat's becoz i dun have a special someone for me to put in all my efforts and give her everything.. So, i'm free to give wat i can without really asking for a return.. Maybe i'm not really that good. I can't say that for myself. I leave those to my friends.. I can't control their thinking nor can i mislead them.. But anyway, i'm tired liao.. Tml still gotta work.. Oyasuminasai..