19 May, 2005

I had been thinking abt this and i can't seems to find an answer to that.
"If a person knows that he's gonna die soon, he made his gal leave him. So that he can suffer the pain in silence and without bothering the gal and make her life miserable.." Is this concern abt the gal or is this being selfish?

Concern? Becoz he dun wanna drag the gal into the picture to suffer the unnecessary pain with him..

Selfish? Becoz he shld let her know so that she can not only share his happiness but sadness as well..

I seriously cannot think it thru. Sometimes i can even think until i cannot slp at all. Can someone give me some opinions? post it in my comments please coz that space is bigger and you can type more. My tagboard is too limited for words. Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Onegai!!

Relationships can really be a hassle in life.. So many problems, so many worries, so many sadness, so many arguments, so many headaches.. But most of all, muz have happiness. A r/s without happiness at all is total meaningless. Nowadays it's not like last time.. Parents choose ur life-partner for u and wat u both parties gonna do is 'pei yang gan qing'.. Nowadays ppl wanna get married, juz married; wanna divorced, juz divorced; wanna go into r/s, juz go; wanna break off, juz break off.. Love is nothing but juz a game? =.="

When married, the gal will move over to stay with the guy. Be it alone or with his parents. Once married, will definitely stay together. Different life that's gonna become.. I used to ponder abt a problem, which is "Would you get bored if you were to see your loved one everyday? Let's say 20yrs down the road.." I can't have a definite answer to that as i've been thru it. Some ppl can, some ppl cannot. Being with a person but not married, can be a totally different story when married. Bad things might be reveal after married, good things might be reveal after married. No one can have a definite answer to whatever might comes.. U know it's juz like wat? It's juz like the thrill in courting the one u like or being court by someone. After after getting the goal, the thrill is no longer there. Thus, making the r/s boring. From wat i can see is, when courting a gal, the guy would treat the gal extremely good. But after getting her, will still treat her good but not as good as before. Same thing for the other gender, when being courted, the guy will dote on her a lot but after being together not much doting gotten. Either way, either party might get bored and grew tired of it. This is human nature which no one can truely understand.. However, there's no sure thing, coz there are some who proved me wrong. =) Thus, it's always a good thing to learn from mistakes, learn from others.

As for me, i'll not grow tired of her or it unless i'm being forced to. If i got a gf, i can make the extra effort to send her to work and pick her up from work everyday if time permits. "to give unconditionly.." It might be kinda mono but absolutely i will not mind.. However, i'm indeed a weird guy. If i got a gf who demand that i must send her to work and pick her up from work everyday, i would rather i will not have such gf. Let's tok abt normal stuffs. My younger sister's hp line is under my name. I went to get the line for her without expecting anything back. And somemore i'm paying for it ever since then. Now she juz completed her O-level and is working part-time. I never asked a freaking single cent from her even though i'm freaking penniless! One of my platoon-mate actually ask me to get a line for him as under his name there's still some outstanding. However, he said he would return me whenever the bill comes. I juz have to tell him how much the bill and he will pass me the money. Do u know till now how many months of bill he owed me? Frankly, i had lost count. And i dun intend to count back. Wat i gonna do is wait for his line's contract to end so that i can terminate the line. Before that i would still pay for it without any condition but one, our friendship had ended. I can be goddamn good but dun take me for granted. I love being appreciated but not for granted. Even if i'm being forced to do something, i'm still being taken for granted. Why? Coz i'm too good liao. If i only left $300 on me for me to use until 15days later, and someone ask me for it for all, i would still pass him/her the money. But in my heart, that person had left a black mark. Regarding how many black marks till i totally ignored that person or treat that person coldly.. I've got no idea. If u really wan to know, juz try me.

I'm such a hard person to get along with. I'm such a troublesome person. I'm such a freaking bad person. I'm such a unreasonable person. I'm such a dun-care person. So, now shoo and buzz off. I'm not even worth to be called a friend of yours. Goodbye.

Over-sensative, over-concern, over-suspicous, over-bo-chap, etc. All are not for me. Being a 'Hi-Bye' can liao. I will still survive without such people in my life. Same thing goes for love. I will still survive without a gf/wife in my life. Oh man, weixing is so mean. yeah? I guess so.. Afterall i'm a bad guy who is trying so hard to turn good. Sometimes i really dun understand wat had got into me.. I was indeed a very bad guy in the past.. Wat kind of bad things i've never done before? I don't know! For there are too many! It's easy to be bad, hard to be good. How i wish i've never even tried to be good.. But anyway, i've come such a long way to pay for my sin. I shall carry on, i guess.. However, tomorrow is gonna be a 'decision-making-day' for me.. If ppl see a drastic change in me, it would show that bad news are broke to me and i'm giving up everything and return to be a bad guy... I can't tell the future but i had planned my path a month ago.. tml is gonna be the biggest day in my whole life.. May the god dun bless me.