22 May, 2005

Juz read this from my email..

Born in mth of JANUARY
* Ambitious and serious(not really)
* Loves to teach and be taught(kinda so)
* Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses(so that i can help where i can)
* Likes to criticize(not really, juz suaning nia)
* Hardworking and productive(not VERY but ok lah)
* Smart, neat and organized(erm.. dun think so. =P)
* Sensitive and has deep thoughts(exactly)
* Knows how to make others happy(sometimes lah..)
* Quiet unless excited or tensed(quite true)
* Rather reserved(yeah, at times)
* Highly attentive(depends on mood. =P)
* Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds(you got it)
* Romantic but has difficulties expressing love(lolx.. this i do not know. =P)
* Loves children(mostly)
* Homely person(yeah, my games' faults =P)
* Loyal(kinda so, but depends..)
* Needs to improve social abilities(=.=" dun tell me to do things..)
* Easily jealous(yup but doesn't show and easily suppressed also)
Haha.. Anyway, these aren't gonna change me! =P Weixing will always be weixing~~ Lalalala~~
My wk's schedule is kinda totally full.. so darn occupied. lolx. =P Wed, took carisa and jenny to Parkway to play RO. I was kinda a bad teacher like wat TPL and Shan said. lolx.. I only got one mind lor, really dunno how to handle them both. =P Pardon me eh.. hehe. Time is not enuff to get them to get used to the game. For ppl who do not play games, it's kinda hard to let them get the hand of it but i wun give up. Since Jenny wanna play, i shall teach her all i know. =) Thursday supposed to meet ys for his bday celebration de but he din take leave so we postponed to friday.
Friday was a long day sia.. Met YS and JL at Raffles mrt then we go to Lau Pau Sa to eat. then after that we move on to Paradiz center to play billard. Then Erica was there and she wanted to go chiong.. =.= That day she was total pink sia.. lol.. Erica wanted to go Chinablack de but i knew Celena was going to devils so i wanted to see if she's alrite at there. Thus, erica was dragged along by me. haha. Then the queue at there was so long sia! Somemore Andrew went home liao and Terrance wasn't able to get us in. Haiz.. Then Erica kept complaining that if went Chinablack, we wun need to queue at all.. lolx.. Juz like her char. =P Then we went in liao and we went on to find Celz at 3rd floor at the back of the counter towards the end. Celz was with 2 guys i do not know at all. But anyway, seeing her looking fine, shld be ok bah. haha.. Friday really spent a lot sia.. Took cab from parklane to devils, paid for 2 entrance fees, paid for all the drinks ordered, and lastly took cab home from devils.. sob sob sob.. Anyway, once a while, it's ok lah. heh. Erica really can drink sia, i ordered one jur of Vodka lime and within a min, she drank half liao. =.=" Scary sia. Thus we can like finished up the whole jur in less than 5min.. lolx. Therefore i was pretty drunk very quickly. =/
Then Celena and Erica ganged up on me. =.= !st, erica pass me her bag and ask me to carry it for her then cel also pass me hers(when did i become a hanger? =.="). Then Erica went on to unbutton my top button of my shirt while cel fold up my collars and ask me to pose for the camera. =.=" I dun have the pic. haha.. Anyway, i dun wanna show also. muahahaha. =P Then the two siao char bo danced seductively in front of me sia. omg =.=" Well, 1st time sees cel so daring. lolx. But then Cel leaft early that nite. without a word somemore.. haiz.. =P I was left with erica dancing near the dancefloor then suddenly i saw a almost bareback gal with quite good figure dancing on the bench with her friends. Then i saw her bunny-teeth and i found that that was Keqing. lolx. No wonder lah. i thot which chio bu sia. haha. But we juz exchange a smile only. Coz after that Erica was kinda drunk and she loses her balance so i held on to her and grab her before she falls. Then she falls on me =.=" which makes me almost lose my balance sia.. lolx.. She made me feel weak sia. lolx. Then after that she push me away and carry on pressing on her hp while i carry on dancing. Then again she falls forward and i catch hold of her. this time she hugged me real tight.. Then she asked me "How come the one i like doesn't like me?" I was like "huh? how i know ah?" We settle down at the narrow corridor near the dancefloor and she sat on the floor and smoke while i squat down and lean against the wall on the back beside her. She wrapped around my arms and lay on my shoulder. Haiz.. really dun like to see ppl getting sad yet being so powerless. After that i accompany her to the toilet while i waited outside sitting on the chair. When she got out, i stand up and let her sit while i resting on the railling and hold on to the railing. Again she took my shoulder and lean on it thus i gave her a hug to comfort her but she held me even tighter and her face was so close to my neck(almost kissing it) and i felt a shiver.. My thoughts came, "wat if she bites me on the neck? >_<" However, it was very comfortable. At least this is something i can do to at least ease a bit of her pain.. Then i found that i missed someone.. Haiz.. And yet she's not around me. Really wish to give her a hug to ease all the pain she's going thru now.. =( Afterall i'm juz an empty shell to Erica.. For my heart had been long stolen..
As i promised shan that i wanted to bring her go watch show. So i met up with her yest. Yesterday since morning i've been having headache, hangover i guess. Then i tried taking panadol at noon after lunch but i can't seems to have it swallowed.. >_<
Yeah tml got majong session! hehe..