01 May, 2005

Who wants to know my little secret?? =D hehe.. The secret is "I dun like English ever since i was borned.." Muahahahahaha!! There are ppl out there who say that my english is good. Well, i dun think so. Broken english here and there, rubbish written all over, wrong use of phrases.. Lolx.. I'm bad. =P Anyway, now that i think back. During my Primary sch days.. My uncle always bought me books and want me to read to him 'face-to-face'. >_< My pronounciation was so bad and lack of confidence and with a stern uncle in front of me.. How can i fare...? I kept yawning when i'm reading it out then got scolded until very jialat by my uncle.. lolx.. Being forced to read, who wouldn't be bored? =) Bei Bi de tong si wo bu yao. However, i still pull thru my PSLE.. Then we in secondary sch more jialat.. I dun like all my eng teachers coz they dun like me. To them not every are equal. Favouritism can be seen in my eyes. However, that doesn't concern me coz during O-Level i still topped in her class. Bleahz! =P The most interesting stuff is that all her fave students cannot make it in English. Haiz.. It's all over. Anyway, i've got my little revenge on her. Lalalalala~~

Izzit natural for ppl to start to treasure when they are abt to lose it..? I can see a lot of such incidences.. However, from what i can see.. When men have a change of heart, they can turn back easily.. When women have a change of heart, they can be stern on their decision.. Sometimes i can feel that there are no telepathy between Venus and Mars.. Communication is the key to understanding and stuffs. When two person distanced and lesser things to tok abt, they will distanced from each other more and more. Sometimes they even think that "how come i've started not to understand the opp partner..?" which all these would lead to break-offs.. Thus, long-distance-relationships are the hardest to maintain. However, some ppl can proved me wrong. Yup, it's the determination that falls on both parties and not only one. Two to make it right. Have you ever since a couple which is only one person? Haha..

Hugs can make two person close. Be it a buddy-hug, friend-hug or loving-hug.. It's both comfortable to hug and be hugged.. That's why i always love to go seaside. Some where that is quiet and peaceful. Dun have to think abt wat to say or wat to do. Juz a hug with the one you like and quietly relax urself but the best i love most is hugging someone to slp.. Somehow hugging is not the main ingredient to maintain a relationship though.. Wat's most important is still trust and understanding.. Without these two, it wouldn't last..

Lately i've been thinking abt Jasmine and YF.. I rmb they have been together for years and i can see that the two of them are indeed one perfect pair.. I rarely see them quarrel, argue, or even fight.. However, after so many years they still broke up and go separate ways.. How can this happen? Well, anything can happen.. The two of them used to be a very loving couple.. Until one day, YF had a change of heart for another gal.. A more beautiful gal? That i do not know.. Then he decided to break off with Jas to get together with the gal.. However, after few mths he found out that the gal was not the one for him but Jasmine.. So, he broke off with that gal and went back to find Jas.. At that time Jasmine still love him so she gave him another chance.. However, that patch-up do not lasts.. After their reunion, Jasmine went to Taiwan for some volunteer work and when she came back, she broke off with YF.. This get everyone startled for a while.. Wat makes her do that? Becoz of a guy or becoz of a reason...? This i do not know as i did not ask.. Anyway, it has been quite some time liao, no point asking. It's better to let begone be begone.. =)

I had another friend who is in the same situation as Jasmine.. But their character are totally different in a way or two. This gal choose to accept that guy back as well. But as time passes by, she found that she do not love that guy anymore.. However, she was afraid. Or rather worried.. She is someone who always put others before herself which put herself into misery.. Sometimes, in doing something there's no rights and wrongs.. My colleague can turn 'black' into 'white' and 'white' into 'black'. So, that is to say how u think abt it. It's all in mind.. (my player is playing Jolin's Dao Dai now...)

Take my smoking as an example. If i think that it's wrong to smoke then it's wrong.
Reason: It harms the passive smokers around me.
If i think i'm not wrong, then i'm not wrong.
Reason: I'm still better than those criminals who harm others. When i smoke i dun blow at others and if ppl who dun like the smoke i will not smoke in front of them.

Yes i may be unreasonable. Same goes for everyone. Even though i did not harm u, u will still find 'reasons' to make me quit(not pinpointing anyone coz too many ppl liao =P). I'm emphasising on reasoning not abt caring and stuffs so ppl pls dun flame me for this.. hehe.. But anyway, it's all up to each person's thinking. I've got no rights to say anything nor in any position to say anything. Juz a guideline of others who had been thru before.. I always have this thinking in mind "Learn from mistakes, learn from others". May the god bless.