07 May, 2005

New layout! Happy happy~~ And i love the background song~ Canon in D by Pachelbel. It's also the Theme for My Sassy Girl. ^o^ Oh well, my blog wasn't a job well done. =/ Anyone got any suggestions, juz post it in my tagboard or comments. Anyone who wish to be published inside my 'LINKS', do let me know as well, be it blogs or web. ^_^ Oh ya, recently i've found that i dun always post daily. Anyone who wish to subcribe to my blog can do so by sending me an email with the subject "Subscribe to ur blog". No need any text. Send it to me at weixing_ols@yahoo.com.sg. So whenever, there's an update in my blog, u will be notified automatically thru mail. =D

Cel seems to have fallen out with Jon. Watever it's going on, i've got no clue.. I thot we are close but maybe not.. haha.. She's becoming more and more mysterious to me.. More like a mo shen ren.. Lesser and lesser communications and interactions will lead to this. Well, i dun blame her. She has got her life and i've got mine. Anyway, if she wanted to say, she would mention.. Juz like me, if i've got things on my mind and sometimes i wun even post in on my 'rants' or rather 'thoughts'.. Some things are better leave untold... =) But anyway, watever she do, i'm always behind her to catch her falls. However, "how to catch you when i'm not given any chance? I dun read mind, i dun have telepathy skill". =) Watever it is, take best care.

Last wk i've been ranting abt how depressed i am for dunno wat reasons.. This wk things got better.. And i've learnt something.. A person can be very good, however, in a relationship he/she can be a different person. One example i can see is Xuehui's ex.. How did they get together in the 1st place? As from wat i know, Xuehui doesn't gets into a relationship that easily.. That guy is very handsome? That guy has got super glib tongue? That guy treat Xuehui super good? That guy understand Xuehui that well? Well, i do not know. For wat i know is, that guy is treating Xuehui badly.. Mistreating her only. What is this? Play around then shoo it off like nobody's business? Then in the 1st place how did they get together? Haiz.. Therefore, even if i see a gal who's good, that may not be the case that she's good in a relationship. Watever it is, being ready to fall muz be ready to get hurt. There are sweet, salty, sour and bitter in all relationship. It's a balance of nature. No one is perfect. My point of view of relationship is juz like how i experienced getting a dog into my home when it is born until the day it died and leave us.. It's painful and unbearable. Think of it the same as relationship. relationship is juz like a life. The sweetness u can find in it is simply wonderful and unresistable. The pain it will cause u when it ended is great damage to u. Are you afraid of the pain? Are you prepared for the pain? This is not for anyone but everyone. I'm not discouraging going into a relationship but be prepared for watever it might comes. It's not abt 'touchwood' or anything but who knows watever tomolo will brings. I might not be able to live till tml nite if i were to meet with an accident. But for such things, there's no such thing that it will never happened. =)